Chapter twelve

Frank POV

I woke up in the wonderful ares cabin *sarcasm*. I mean Clarisse is the scariest person at camp!Even her boyfriend can't control her!! I luckily woke up before the others in my cabin and ran to the bathrooms.

**** hello it's me and my names timeskip and we are skipping to after breakfast with the dreadful *shudders* ares cabin****^*^*

I was walking with Hazel and Nico to Percy's cabin. When we got there we realized that everyone is already except Thalia.

----------

Annabeth POV

We where all there except Thalia so I asked", Where's Thalia?!"

And Percy and Nico replied at the same time" Pincone face late as always!"

Then they looked at each other and said", Woah!"

So Reyna sassies", Yeah! Yeah! It creepy can you stop!"

After that episode Thalia walked in panting.

-------

Thalia POV

So I am sprinting to cabin 3.

Wait. Wait. Wait! Let me back up.

*flashback*

I was in the forest cause I couldn't sleep then a IM popped up! Turns out it was Aretmis.

She said that she needed to go to Olympus for a few weeks and that the hunters where staying for a that time till she contacts me agian.

During this she explained some other things by the end of the IM I realized that I had missed breakfast!!

But worst I was going to be late to truth or dare so I took of running.

*flashback over*

So here we are! I started it running harder and I saw the door ahead so when I stopped I opened the door.

Let's just say everyone was staring at me and I was the last one here.

* *****timeskip to after her explanation! See I'm lazy today******

So when I sat down Calypso said", truth or dare!"

Me never I repeat NEVER EVER EVER not saying dare of course said dare!

Calypso looked at me then smirked and said", I dare you to go swimming!"

I glared at her before getting up!

OHHHHHH! I JUST PULLED A UNCLE RICK!!! OKAY LETS CUT TO THE CHASE! IM SORRY ABOUT ALL OF THE POV CHANGES! AND ALL OF THE TIMESKIPS! WHELP NO SHOUTOUTS SO IM GOING TO START DOING THEM AT RANDOM AND SAY PEOPLE WHO ARE FOLLOWING ME! WHELP LET THE GODS AND THE ODDS BE IN YOUR FAVOR