Chapter seven

Rachel POV

After the whole dare-gone-wrong-we-had-to-talk-with-the-gods thing. Percy started it up agian. He looked around before say", Rachel truth or dare."

Not wanted to do dare at the moment I replied", truth."

So he said", what was going on in your mind when we where in the labyrinth and you smacked Kronos in the eye with your blue hairbrush."

At this the people who didn't know I did that started laughing hysterically.

" What?! I know it's not a everyday thing-"

" You could say agian." Leo rudely interrupted me earning him a death glare

"- but you don't need to laugh about it!! I was thinking about distracting him so we can get out of there but when it hit him I did a happy dance in my brain."

------------------
Travis POV

After Rachel's truth she said", Travis truth or dare."

Me never not doing dares said",Dare."

She grinned a Percy grin and I knew if was in trouble. " I dare u to take a girl of your choice and tell her how u feel."

Nodded over at Katie and went to the bathroom.

"You've got 1 minute to tell her and you've got answer in the same minute got it."

Leo said", Man you learned well! Your good enough to beat Percy."

" Well Leo I hanged out with my friends and they where the bomb when it comes to dares so I had to learn! Anyway back to the game. Your time starts now!!" When Rachel said that we went to the bathroom and we started talking.

--------------

3rd person POV

( A/N T means Travis and K means Katie)

T- Katie, ummm, I like u

K- Travis I like u too

T- Ok then, will u be my girlfriend

K- Yes a thousand times yes!!

After that the new couple, as Aphrodite would call them 'Tratie', said there feelings for each other they hugged.

Meanwhile the others opened the door to see the two leaning in for a kiss Conner coughed startling the couple.

Receiving a splap on the head from piper and  with a lot of stares she embarrasslely said", Sorry I've been waiting for them to kiss and officially become Tratie.Anyway let's get back to the game." She ended with a blush

AS U CAN SEE IM GETTING SOME OF THE COUPLES TOGETHER MOST OF THE REST OF THE DARES WILL BE BETTER! BTW IF YOU COULDNT SEE I AM A TRATIE SHIPPER!! WELL TILL WE TALK AGIAN BYE!!!😎🤓😎😜😝🤑😛😝😄😊