Chapter 37 - VANS Warped Tour - Sorry what?

Start from the beginning

"Thanks" I mumbled, giving him an excited grin. His smile widened into a smile that I couldn't read and his eyes sort of lit up, though not literally. They just had this little spark that gleamed, and I could tell it meant he was happy.

 "No problem" He said softly. I chuckled and got off the couch. I walked up the stairs and into Lola's room. She was lying across the bed, her laptop on her lap and a mug in her hand. She didn't hear me come in because when she saw me she let out a gasp and spilt the....Water in her cup. 

"You're lucky that was just Lemonade" She glared playfully. 

"Why is it in  mug?" I asked her, chuckling slightly. 

"People don't clean up around here. Have you seen the kitchen? I spent an hour cleaning that room" She grumbled, "What were you screaming about?" She asked me, referring to the moment I opened the envelope. 

"Ashton and I are going to Warped tour" I told her, "He bought us tickets" I grinned. 

"WHAT!" She screamed, "Oh my god. Remind me why I'm not dating him? Holy, Michael never does anything cute like that," She sighed, "He so wants you back, loser" She told me. 

"I know that" I sighed, "And every time he does something cute like this I get a step closer to taking him back. I just..."

"I know," She smiled, "You don't need to explain it"

"Hey Lol?" I mumbled, "Do you ever get that burning feeling in your stomach when you're around Mike?" I asked her. It was a pretty weird question, but I've been feeling it for a while now around Ashton. Even after the bet, I still got it. Especially if he does something hot, like run his hands through his hair..Or when he bites his lip, and looks up at me through his eyelash- Stop.

She looked at me with wide eyes, and then it fell into a smirk, "Don't worry, little one. You find out soon enough," She stated. 

"Whatever," I muttered, getting uncomfortable with the subject. I got off her bed and walked over to the door, deciding I needed to get ready. I already had an outfit in mind, but I wasn't sure if I ended up bringing it here or not.

"Grace?"

"Yeah?"

"Just stay close to Ashton tonight, yeah? I went to Warped last year and there were like heaps of crazy old guys, and don't participate in any wall of deaths unless you're prepared,"She stated, "This isn't just any pussy Justin Bieber concert" She stated. 

I nodded and chuckled as I walked out of her bedroom. Yeah, none of that tackling shit for me, thank you. 

----------------------------------------

"Grace?" There was a soft knock at my door, and I looked over to the door and noticed Ashton poking his head inside, giving me a shy grin, "Can I come in?" He asked. I nodded and smiled at him as I looked at myself in the mirror. He sat on my bed behind me, looking a little uncomfortable.

"Do I look okay?" I asked, turning around to face him. His eyes travelled up my body and back down, his bottom lip between his teeth as he did so. I looked down at my outfit again, and flattened out the shirt. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a dark gray tank with Kurt Cobians face on it, and my hair was down, with Luke's black beanie sitting ontop of it messily. I was wearing black socks too, but I planned on putting on my converse so I ignored it. 

"You look amazing," He breathed, "I-I...You're very punk rock" He chuckled, grinning at me slightly. 

"Thanks," I smiled, "You look pretty good yourself" I chuckled. He was wearing his Led Zeppelin shirt and also a pair of black skinny jeans and a black beanie too. I had to stop myself from eyeing up his arms, so I grabbed my shoes from the side of the bed and slipped them on. 

"Ash?" Sally's soft voice said from the other side, "You in there?"

"Uh yeah" He mumbled, giving me a confused look. She popped her head in and grinned at him. My eyes slightly narrowed at her and she walked over and sat down next to him, a little too close for my liking. 

"I just wanted to let you know that your invite to come over later is still open. Cal told me you were going to the concert but the party will be running late, so you're more than welcome to come down" She stated, looking over his shoulder, "You're welcome too, Grace" She smiled. I could tell it was fake though, so I let out a fake chuckle and smiled at her. 

"Thanks," Ashton stated, smiling at her, "We might go, yeah Grace?" He asked looking at me, "If you feel like it after the concert" He added. I nodded and smiled at them both. Of course I want to go to a party after a concert. Who wouldn't? It's not like you're drained enough from the constant addrenalin rush you have during a concert. 

"Cool! I'll see you guys later then" She stated before walking to the door, "Bye Ash" She grinned. 

"Bye Ash" I mimicked quietly after she walked out. He laughed and flicked my nose. 

"Are you jealous?" He asked, smirking. 

"No way," I scoffed, "Just because she's pretty and has a good body doesn't mean I'm gonna hate her for flirting with you"

"...You're so jealous" He laughed. 

"I'm not!" I deffended, pushing him slightly. 

"Stop lying!" He grinned. I shook my head and laughed slightly. So, yes, I was jealous. Who wouldn't be? Some pretty, atheletic, god walks into your room and starts flirting with your boyfrie- Ex boyfriend. He's not my boyfriend anymore. I have no right to be jealous, do I? I'm the one thats not taking him back.

"Seriously, it's not like we're going out or anything anymore" I stated. His smile faltered and he looked down at his hands, "I kinda forgot too," I mumbled. He gave me a sad half smile then shrugged. 

"One day, Lil Gracie Jones. One day" He smirked, "You can't resist me. You're too jealous" He giggled before running out of my room. "WE LEAVE IN TEN!" He screamed as he ran down the hallway. I laughd and continued tying up my laces. 

He's right about one thing. I really can't resist him

----------------------------------------------

NEW COVER!!!! WOOOOO

How do you feel about Sally now? hehehehe. 

ALSO! A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE TWEETING ABOUT THIS BOOK ON TWITTER AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE IT SO IF YOU'RE GONNA LINK MY BOOK OR TALK ABOUT IT OR SOMETHING USE THE HASHTAG

#LMBTOTSY OKAY??? ILY GUYS

Also I've changed my mind about the new fanfic. It's gonna be a Luke one and it's going to be semi-bad boy and it will be up in a few weeks! 

ALSO, A LOT OF YOU WANTED ME TO USE YOUR NAME FOR ANY OF THE BOYS GIRLFRIENDS AND I FEEL REALLY BAD SO, IM THINKING I MIGHT START AN IMAGINES BOOK. IF YOU GUYS WANT AN IMAGINE START POSTING ON MY MESSAGE BOARD AND I'LL START WRITING A FEW IMAGINES FOR YOU GUYS. I'LL POST WHAT INFO YOU NEED TO GIVE ME THERE OK 

THREE MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL I CRY

My school is taking away my laptop for the 7 weeks which really sucks, but luckily I have an iMac so i can use that to update woo! 

Question of the chapter: WHICH GIRL DO YOU LIKE THE MOST IN THE BOOK? GRACE? LOLA? JORDAN? SALLY? ANSWERS! :)

- That was a really long authors note.

Byee x