Chapter 15

I didn't go to school the next day, I just wasn't ready to handle facing everyone. Today though I am at school and just like all the other mornings Finn picked me up. "Hey it's going to be okay." I just look at him with a not so convincing smile. He took one of his hand off the steering wheel and grabs my hand. " Don't listen to what anyone says. They are just jealous because they wish that they could look like you." That produce a somewhat of real small smile on my face. When we got to the school before we walked in Finn grab my hand and the moment that he placed his hand in mine it felt like all the worries went away. Walking the halls people were looking at us mostly me and whispering to their friends and I knew they were talking about me. As we continued to make our way down the hall no one said anything out loud to my face which is okay with me because those are the worst. But as soon as we got to my locker having someone yell in my face seem like a better choice right now.

My lockers was cover with papers with my picture placed on some stripper/prostitute body and under it said, "Looking for an easy girl, that will do anything go fine Allison." The tears were already running down my face and I let go of Finn's arm and took off but I didn't get far because he grab me. " Allison look at me don't let this people get to you and make you feel like your parents were right. They are all wrong every single one of them. All that matters is that you have people in your life now that prove that every one of those assholes are wrong. Besides that body that they put your head doesn't compare to your body at all trust me." I couldn't help but smile and blush.