Chapter 6

By the end of November  Finn and I were hanging out a lot more.  I would go and watch his lacrosse practice and games and let me just say this Finn is hot  but in the uniform he is hotter. I also  have been hanging out with  Izzy and Summer. It was nice to finally know what it was like to have real friends and doing the things that girlfriends do.I also got to  with hanging out and get know  their boyfriends and Finn's best friends/teammates. There were moments when I would be hanging out with all of them that I couldn't believe that this was my life. I never would've thought when I was being beaten, chain up in cage that I  would   A. survive  and B.  get  to experience a normal life.    For the first time in my life  I felt  happiness in all areas. 

This morning Finn is taking me to school. This is the first time he has done this and I hope it won't be the last. "Allison can you come down here." "Yeah mom."I get my stuff and make my way downstairs. When  I reach the last step I see Finn standing there next to my mom.  "Your lovely friend Finn is here. Says he is taking to school today." "umm... yeah .  See later mom." "Actually Allison I need to talk to  you." my mom said before we were able to reach the door. 'l'll meet you the car." Finn said and walked out." "What's up?" " Finn  is very cute." I just shook my head. " The way your face lite up when you saw him I  know that look." "ummm..." "You like him. "ummm..." "Allison I just want to say your dad and me are so happy for you. To see to grow from this shy terrify girl to the girl you are today."  I can feel love  and I'm so thankful that Nathan and Hazel are my parents. "And if you were wonder that boy likes you just as much as you like him"   My mom said with a smile. Which lead me to smile and  giving her a hug. "Thank you for everything." I said while hugging her. "I should go don't want to keep him waiting." Then I  walk out and got in the car. 

" Sorry about that. " No problem your mom is really nice."   "She is pretty great." "She did tell me..." Oh dear god he knows something about my past. Well this friendship is about to be over and whatever else that this could be is over. " She told me that I was the first ever boy to pick you." Okay so it wasn't my life story but it still makes me look like a loser. " Oh god"I put my head on the back of the seat.  "Allison its fine. It's not something to embarrassed about, I'm glad that I was first boy to pick you".I just looked at him and smiled. 

When we got to school I could see our friends waiting for us. I could also see  on Summer and Izzy's face that they were giddy about the fact that Finn and I arrived together.  " Whats up guys" Finn said to Avett and  Brock. "  Ready to kick ass tonight." Avett said giving a high five to Brock.   The began to ring and  we all made our way into  school. " " Izzy you own me  ten  bucks." "What are talking about?" I said looking confused . "Izzy  and me had bet that Finn and you would be together by the end of the month." Summer said.  "First of all you guys are making bets on me! Second, he just gave me a ride to school. We are not together." "Please Allison." "What! It's true.  There is no Finn and me regardless of what the two of  you think."  "Come on Izzy lets leave Allison in her own make believe world. Eventually she will step into the real world." Summer says.