Chapter 11

It had been a few weeks since the party and a week since Finn kissed me and things have been weird. For the pass couple days Finn as be avoiding me. Everything time I would walk up to the group he would walk away. When we would get to lunch he wasn't there. I would go an watch his practice with the girls and he used to come up to me when practice was over but now he just runs off. Maybe he realized that he made a mistake kissing me and now he is regretting it. "So Allison what's going with Finn and You?" Summer asked. "Nothing. We really haven't talk or been around each other that much the last few days. " Maybe he is just stressed, the semi-finals are next weekend. The pressure could be getting to him." Izzy said. " Maybe'' "Why don't you talk to him after practice and see what it his deal with." I guess it won't hurt and if it goes wrong it wouldn't be the worst thing I would have to deal with.

The coach just got done dismissing the team and practice is over and just like all the other days Finn runs away from me but this time I going after him. "Finn, Finn" I start shout but he doesn't stop. I start running faster to catch up with him before he makes his way to the gym. I reach out and grab his hand, " Hey are you okay?" " Yeah I'm fine." "Are you sure because you have been avoiding me and I don't know what I did." He doesn't saying anything, he just has this look on his face like I was wasting his time. "Okay well if you are now realizing that kissing was horrible mistake and are scared of hurt my feelings don't be I understand. We can forget it ever happened as long as we can go back to the way things where before that." " Look Allison, everything between us is fine it's just there is something important has come up and I really need to take care of it." " Okay well I hope everything is okay." " Yeah so do I." Then he ran in to the gym.

Right now I'm sitting in Izzy's car tell her and Summer what happened and " Thanks for the ride home." "Allison it's going to be okay." "It's fine. I mean I never had a boy like me before maybe it was stupid for me to think Finn would like me." "Whatever is going on with Finn it will go away and then everything will be fine." I just shook my head and said bye and shut the door. They just don't get it, if Finn is acting like this because we kissed then I can only imagine that he would walk away for good if he ever founds out about my past. "Allison is that you?" " Yeah mom it's me" "Come to the kitchen I got fresh baked cookies" Cookies that perfect thing can comfort me and make feel a little better. "How was school?" " It was fine" " How's Finn?" " I guess fine I don't really know." " Did you and Finn have fight or something?" " No he just has something really important going on right now, even though I don't think that is true." "Honey, how do you know that he really doesn't have something going on." " Because mom, how odd is it that something came up after he kissed me. He probably finally came to his senses and realized that I'm just some freak like everyone else thinks." "You are not a freak! You are beautiful, smart and strong girl. You have been through hell and back and you are still standing here. And if Finn thinks you are freak for whatever reason then then he is not the boy for you. There are other boys out then Finn." I wiped the small amount of tears that had escaped my eyes and gave my mom and hug. " Thanks mom." Then she kissed me on the top of my head. "I'm going to go up stairs and do my homework." "Okay love you." " Love you to." This whole thing makes me think about what my real parents would tell me all time. "Allison you are nothing and you will never be anything to anyone. You are just a little slut that's only reason for being alive is for people to use you to get what they want." It's hard to not think that they weren't right, maybe I was nothing to Finn just some girl that he could hook up. I try to shake the thoughts way because I really didn't want to deal with all this, I just wanted to go bed and stay there. I reach my room open the door, "Oh My God!"