Chapter 14

The drive to Finn's house was kind of awkward given the fact that I had no clothes on and I had to have a death grip on the towel around me. When we finally got to his house we walked up to door but as I was walking I couldn't get my mind off how beautiful this house is but also the thought of a girl like me should never be near a house like this. We made our way inside and went upstairs we came to room which I assume was Finn's room. " Wait right here I will be right back." I shook my head and Finn was gone. I just stood there because I thought it would be weird for me to sit on his bed with a towel. I don't know why I just thought it would be weird. "Here you can wear my clothes the bathroom is right there. I walked to the bathroom and locked the door. I went and sat on the toilet and put my face in the clothes Finn gave me so he couldn't hear me and I let it all out. Maybe I should have of just stayed in the cage my parents put me in because then I wouldn't be in this situation. Maybe the best thing for me was me not being around anymore. I eventually got and dress went over opened the door but quickly pulled it shut so I could only peak. Standing in front of me was a shirtless Finn. He was in the process of changing shirts. I never really seen a guy my age shirtless before and if I ever see another shirtless they are not going to compare to Finn and his abs. Let just say lacrosse does a body well.

Once his shirt was on I made my way out of the bathroom. "Thanks" " No Problem is there anything you need?" "I'm good" "Why don't we sit down" he walked over to his bed and I followed him. The moment my but touch the bed, it felt like I was sitting on clouds it was so soft. "So". "So." "I don't want to rude and its none of my business and if you want me to shut up just tell me." "Okay" " How did you get those scars? Did you do it yourself?" I didn't say anything I just looked at him. I wasn't sure I was ready to tell him the truth. "Never mind it was stupid for me to ask forget about it." " No." I grab his hand and decide that I really don't have anything to lose. "My parents gave them to me." "What! I'm going to call the cops." " No Finn, my real parents. I was adopted when I was 15." " Your parents did that to you?" " Yeah they weren't exactly parents of the year. They were both alcoholics druggies and when they got mad they took it out on me." " Allison, I'm so sorry." I could feel a small amount of tears escaping from my eyes so started wiping them away. "Are they the reason that you freak out over the rope in gym?" Then I lost it again just like I had in the bathroom. I shook my head, " The rope was the one thing they use multiple times. They would tie me up and leave me in a room. They would tie me to things so I couldn't go anywhere. But the worst was when they..." I was about to tell him something that my adopted parents don't even have all the details about. But now I was going to tell Finn. "My parents would tie me to a bed and my dad would rape me while my mom sat there getting high on whatever. The worst came when I was 10 years old. They would tie me to bed and in order to pay their drug dealer and to keep getting the drugs was, they would give the dealer me and he could do whatever he wanted with me." At this point I don't even know if Finn can ever understand what I'm saying because I'm crying too much. I could feel him rubbing my back and my arms. "The last time I saw my parents they tied me up and left me in a dog cage to die."

"Allison you will never have to deal with anything like that again. You are safe now. " I just kept wiping my tears. "Hey look at me." I felt his hand under my chin and rising up so I could look him in the eyes. "What your parents did to was horrible and those memories are going to be there, but I promise that I will help you make the best memories ever so that bad can be push far far way." " Yeah right. I mean it's kind of hard to forget being call worthless and a piece of shit." " You are not a piece of shit, they were wrong. You have two people now that love and treat you the way that a daughter should be treated. You have two best friends that love hanging out with you. And most importantly you have a boyfriend that cares about you and will be there for you know matter what and that's because I love you." It took me a second to process what he said but once I did it didn't take long for me to respond."I love you to"