Chapter 3

Today was my first day of school, I walked in with my schedule and a map to find my way around. I made my way down the hall I could feel the eyes on me and hear the whispers of the other kids. I just kept walking  and just my luck I see the same kids from the diner standing towards were my locker is  laughing and talking. I prayed that they wouldn't spot me or even remember me. Thankfully  I reached my locker without a problem till "BAM" I get pushed into my locker.  I guess I spoke to soon.   "Look here bitch" I turn around  and there stood one of the girls from the diner. She was tall skinny  long blond hair and tan. I mean she literary looked like she walked off runway.  "I don't know who you think you are but stay  the hell away from Finn. I'm not going to let some emo freak bitch come in here screw everything up " she said. I didn't even say anything before  she hit my books out of my hand and walked away. Well at least this time it wasn't food. 

My first couple class went by without a problem  mostly because no one talked to me  and none of the kids from the diner were in my classes. The whispers and looks went on through out the day. Making comments about my clothes. I'm currently wear  a hoodie and jeans and it's  80 degrees outside but wearing this covers up what I know would give me more attention. Now I am sitting in Biology  reading my favorite book "My Mad Fat Diary" so I'm really not  paying attention when I hear someone start  talking and  I see two girls sitting down. "Look Izzy there is someone else in this school that reads MMFD!" "Oh my god have you see the TV show?" "uhh no."   "You should come watch it with us one day."  I  just shook my head because I didn't knpw what else to  do."Oh by the way I'm Summer and this is Izzy" " I'm Allison." Let me tell about Summer and Izzy they are both beautiful girls. Summer is about 5'6" has dirty  blond hair with highlights. She tans and about average weight. Izzy basically built like Summer and tan like her. The difference is that except she has medium length brown hair.

"Oh your the new girl" Izzy said. "Yeah". "How are you liking Walter High?" "Its fine." I thought if I kept my answers short they would leave me alone. "Have to see any cute boys?" Summer asked "I haven't really been paying attention." "Well there are some cute boys here, just heads up Avett and Brock their with us" Summer said "They are co- captains of the lacrosse team so that should help to pick them out" " Okay" "One more tip don't go after Lily's so called boyfriend even though they aren't even together." "Finn" "Yeah how did you?" "I already had a run in with a girl that laid the law down about  Finn.." "What a bitch! That girl has some serious problems." Izzy said. "She is crazy when it comes to Finn because she thinks because he  is the captain of the lacrosse team and she is miss popular that they should be together." Summer started saying. "And it doesn't help that their families are really good friends and want them together also." Well that statement pretty much ended any little hope I did have. I mean its not like  it was the big of hope.  "Look, Izzy and me have known Finn for a long time and  our boyfriends have been his best friends their whole life so trust us Finn doesn't want anything to do with her." "The problem is Finn has been single for a long time and because Lily basically threaten ever girl. She thinks she is the only one for him. I mean they tried dating but it didn't last long. He was miserable the short amount of time they were together." "Well she doesn't have to worry about me." 

Summer and Izzy asked me to eat lunch with them and I told them I would. I mean they are the only people in this school that have actually been nice to me. Plus, like with Finn  I feel like I can trust them. Before lunch that I have to get through English first. "Allison" I heard  as I walking into class and  it was Finn. He looked as good as he did the night I first met him. There was just something about him that gave  me this feeling that I wasn't use to."Hi" "How's it going?" "Good, I met two of your friends, Summer and Izzy" "That's cool they are good people and they are great people to be friends with." he said giving that boyish smile that was cute."  "Looks like we have class together. Why don't you come and sit by me." "Ummm...sure." We didn't get to talk again but I did get to sit next to  him. Even though nothing will ever happen between us  it's nice to have  Finn to think about. It's better than thinking about  ways  I'm going to survive being chained up. 

* Below are picture of what Izzy (1st pic) looks like. Summer looks like is under her

 Summer looks like is  under her