Darren nodded in agreement and then the introductions continued on.

Ariana flicked her jet black hair over her shoulders and faced Sofia with soft golden eyes, "Anyways Sofia, as I was going to say before,"Shooting Darren a look, with Darren shrugging in response " my full name is Ariana Winchester, Princess of Airthera the kingdom of air, I'm 19,I wield the elements of air and all things related to it and my favourite food is chocolate."

Sofia smiled and said, "nice to officially meet you, Ariana, I'm Sofia Lockwood Sherriden," she looked at Darren and he gave her an encouraging nod and she continued, " I'm 16 and I have no idea what element I will wield but my favourite colour is pink. "

People nodded as she noticed a pair of gorgeous amber eyes staring at her. She smiled at him as he ran his fingers through his rich auburn hair. He flashed her a broad smile and waved back. She named him Mr cute guy.

Next, it was an another girl's turn, her eyes were vibrant green with her velvet red hair and to Sofia, she appeared to be a vivacious girl and when she spoke Sofia figured that she was.

"Hey there Sofia, my name's Alisha Montcroix, Princess of Trikerus the kingdom of earth, I'm 17, I wield the elements of earth and all things related to it and I have a very annoying cousin who's sitting right next to me!" Alisha said with her super sweet voice.

Sofia giggled at that last sentence while everyone else wore a knowing smile.

" Hey, I'm not annoying at all, you just ruined my perfect reputation to Sofia cuz! ' said a guy with electric blue eyes, his perfect glossy black hair fell into his eyes. " Don't listen to her Sofia, I'm a great guy the total opposite of what she told you" he chuckled "I'm Ian by the way, Ian Winstanley, Prince of Waverus the kingdom of water, I'm 18, I wield the elements of water and all things related to it and I love my annoying cousin" he winked at her.

"Hey, I'm not annoying at all Ian!" Alisha laughed until they started bickering about who's the best out of them.

Sofia just laughed at the two of them. Now that she looked, Alisha and Ian had a few similarities with one another, the way their face was structured and they did resemble a few similar traits.

Then the introductions continued on with the cousins bickering in the background and Mr cute guy was the last one left to introduce himself. And god, was he was gorgeous! That breathtaking smile of his that looked like he was keeping a secret from the world. The way his perfectly disheveled auburn locks kept falling into those baby blues. Not to mention the great body he had, he was every girl's dream come true.

"Hello there Sofia, I'm Adrian Frasier, Prince of Phoenixsia the kingdom of fire, I'm 17, I wield the elements of fire and all things related to it and my favourite thing to do is play with fire", said Adrian with his honey golden voice that would make every girl melt.

"Nice to finally meet you, Adrian," Sofia said and smiled sweetly at him. Every time she looked at him it made her feel like she had butterflies in her stomach.

God, why she is she feeling this way? Well, she didn't know but she wasn't going to let it show.

Now that the introductions were over, Sofia looked at each one of her friends. They were great and Sofia liked them very much, at least they were better than her friends on earth!

Each one portrayed a very likable personality and not to mention the fact that how they were very good looking they were!

"By the way Sofia, I forgot to mention one more thing, we are the elite 5 and the best fighters of the whole of Arecnia." Said Ariana slightly chuckling to herself. "Remind me tomorrow to take you to the elite 5 castle, every nation has one"

"Wow" was all Sofia could all muster.

"You know this is amazing to finally meet you guys, it's lovely..." Sofia was going to say more as there was a knock on the door.

Kiara came in wearing a broad smile on her face. "Having fun are we your majesties?"

Everyone nodded, "I'm sorry but I'm going to have to steal Sofia for the rest of the night, is that okay your highness?"

"Uhhh, sure Kiara" Sofia nodded and got up. She said her goodbyes and walked out of the room.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry guys for the late update, trust me I was super busy ......

Anyways, I'm going to start asking questions for you to answer every chapter. The first person to answer will get a dedication in my next chapter!

So question for today.....

Where do you think I'm going with the story?

Answer in the comments

Once again, if your enjoying the story don't forget to vote and comment :)