Chapter NINETEEN: Natsu and Oozora

~~~~
~Saturday Morning~
~7:00 am~
~Dining Hall~

The students took their places as soon as they reach the Hall. Breakfast is already served on the table,but something's missing..

It's too quiet..

"Where are the Guardians? Gokudera and Yamamoto and the others?"--Miyuki

"This is rare. They are usually here by now. They're always ahead of us."--Rukio

"That's right. Hmmm.. What's going on here?"--Rui

"Maybe they went out?"--Rukika

"That's likely."--Daisuke

"Anyway,let's deal with them later. Let's eat."--Miyuki said

Everyone followed. Everything is okay until Daisuke spark a food fight which totally gone bonkers. They completely forgot what Tsuna said about the rules. Food is flying everywhere. The maids tried to stop them, but they only got sprayed with food crumbs,so they left. Leaving the Dining Hall in chaos...

Everyone is busy fighting with food that they failed to notice the two shadows by the door.
.
.
.
After that crazy food fight,everyone decided to own the Mansion for themselves while some go against the idea.

"Aren't you scared of what will happen if Tsuna found out?!"--Miyuki shouted

"Miyuki,you're no fun!! Tsuna,himself said right? We can do whatever we want!"-Seiyo

"Yeah,but with a Guardian to watch!!"--Miyuki

"Never mind them!! Come on,join the fun!!"--Akio

"I refuse to!! Suit yourselves! I won't be responsible for this!!"--Miyuki said before storming to her room.

Storming is usually Gokudera's job,but it seems he have to share his work.

The delinquents break everything they touch,making the hallways look like tornadoes swept past them. The maids and butlers couldn't do anything to stop them. Agata, Alonso, Serenia, Cirillo, Menandro and all of the important people are out,so the Mansion's left to be taken care of the rest of the maids and butlers and the other apprentices.

~~~
Inside Tsuna's office,two pieces of paper lay on the wooden table of the young Don. One simple sentence that means a lot is written in the first paper and the second paper is holding this invitation:

Greetings Vongola Decimo,

Following one of the ancient traditions of the Mafia syndicate and to maintain the bonds between each Mafia Family; We,the Cervello Organization would like to invite you and your Guardians to the Annual Gathering of all the Mafia Families that is gonna be held at Venice on Tuesday at exactly 1:00 in the afternoon.

The other details are written on a piece of paper that comes with this invitation.

We'll truly appreciate it if you'll make an appearance on the event.