Chapter SIX: The Tour and the First Generation (Part One)

"Normal Dialog"'Thoughts'"Italian"'Italian thoughts'

"Normal Dialog"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
'Italian thoughts'

~~~~

~After lunch and after Hibari bit them all to death,every one is divided into groups and a maid or two is assigned to tour them around the Mansion.~

~Group A is consists of Tsuna,Gokudera, Rukio,Kentaro,Kaizen,Miyuki,Seira,Kou, Seiyo,and Hyuga.~

~Group B is consists of Yamamoto,Kyoko, Hana,Daisuke,Yuri,Ryo,Zero,Ichii,Shin,and Takeo.~

~Group C is consists of Chrome,Mukuro, Rukika,Rui,Osamu,Kenichi,Eula,Daichi, Akito,Shinichi.~

~Group D is consists of Enma,Ryohei, Mochida,Sho,Hanare,Riyoko,Spencer, Thane,Noru,Hoshie and Nezu-sensei.~

Group A is exploring the Gallery Room which has 4 large sections: the first section is the Achievement and Trophy Section. The second section is the Art Section. The third section is the History Section and the fourth section is the Vongola Generations Section.

Group B is exploring the the East Wing where is the Movie theater Room,the library,the wine cellar,the Study Rooms of each Vongola Boss,the Collection Room, the Conference Room and the Staff Room.

Group C is exploring the West Wing where is the laboratory, the mechanical room,the Emergency Room,the Music Room,and not to mention the Vongola Inheritance Room which is off limits.

Group D is exploring the different parts of the mansion. The technology room,the garden,the Tower,the kitchen,the pantry, the Spa,the Salon and many more.

We're going to check on every group but for now Let's see what the Group A is doing.

~~Gallery Room,History Section~~

"Whooo!! That was soooo fun!! I wonder what's next? I hope I can take more interesting pictures."--Seira,the photography girl said with excitement

"I can't wait to see!!"--Kaizen

"Tch. Why so excited about?"--Kentaro muttered

"Don't be like that,Aoyama. At least,the girls are enjoying."--Seiyo, the flirty Escort boy of the class said

"Shut up,playboy!"--Kentaro

"G-guys,you're too loud.Lower your voice down."--Miyuki

"Yes,my dear President Miyuki!!"--Seiyo

"Seiyo,shut your damn mouth and dont speak!!"--Miyuki

"President,your language."--Kou,the Vice representative said.

"S-Sorry. I didn't mean to."--Miyuki blushed

"Geez,they're a bunch of noisy and nonsense idiots."--Rukio

"What did you say,spoiled bastard?!!"--Kentaro

"AHEM. EXCUSE ME. Verbal or Physical brawling is forbidden here. Please do it outside."--Melissa,the tour maid said in a stern voice