Chapter 13

I woke up nestled into Tyler's chest; I had to get up but I just wanted to live in this moment for a few more minutes. I lied there and pushed myself further into his body breathing in traces of his body spray still on from last night. Moments later Tyler started to wake up - I looked up at him smiling and he kissed the top of my head. Everybody else is still asleep.
"Morning princess." He whispered lovingly.
"Morning Prince Charming." I smiled. He pulled me closer to him, don't know how it was possible but he did, and kissed my shoulders softly. His lips dancing on my skin sent a tingle down my spine.
"I love you." He said between kisses.
"I love you too."
"And I love sleep." A croaky voice mumbled. I sat up and saw josh getting out of bed. "What did I say last night?" He asked frustratedly.
"It was only a few kisses." I giggled.
"I don't care what it was it woke me up." He said trying to be serious but failing epically. I rolled over and checked my phone; there was a text from my dad.

'Hey, It's your dad.
Could you get to my house by 11am?'

I quickly responded with a twinkle in my eye.

'Yeah sounds great! I can't wait to see everyone.'

Just as I was hitting the send button Tyler rolled over and started pecking my neck and shoulder.
"We have to be at my dads by 11."
"Uh huh." He replied too entranced with my body to notice. I hooked my hand round his head and kissed him lightly on the cheek. He pushed himself up and hovered over my body; he lowered himself and kissed my large red lips. I started blushing but continued to kiss him. Josh came out of the bathroom and looked at us completely disgusted. He picked up a pillow and hurled it at Tyler causing Tyler and I to laugh.
"Stop now!" Josh yelled. Mark finally woke and wasn't too impressed either.
"Can you guys just go and get your own room?" He said. I pushed Tyler off of me and got out of bed.
"Dibs on the bathroom first." I said.
"Nooo." Tyler moaned. "You take forever!" I continued to the bathroom and locked the door. Tyler knocked on the door for 5 minutes straight begging me to let him in; I finally gave in and unlocked the door.
"I meant what I said!" Josh added before Tyler locked the door behind him. "Those two will be the death of me I swear." He sighed.
"Tell me about it." Mark replied.

After my shower I started freaking out about what I was going to wear. Tyler stood in front of me shaking his head at the large pile of clothes on the bed.
"I have absolutely nothing to wear and it's already 10 o'clock!" I whined.
"Stop whining you have plenty of clothes."
"No I don't! I want something my style but not too emo, I want something feminine but not too girly, something that compliments my features but isn't too slutty, something pretty but not too dressy." I said waving my hands about like I was trying to land a plane. "I just want them to like me." I sighed.
"They'll love you."
"Not if I don't look nice."
"Just dress how you normally would. If they don't like it they clearly aren't your true family." Tyler smiled.
"I guess." I picked out a pair of black pants, a grey button down cropped shirt, my brown block heeled lace up boots and my maroon coat. I stood in front of Tyler and looked at him for recognition.
"You look gorgeous." He said pulling me close to him by my waist.
"We're twinning." I giggled. He had a grey button down and black skinny jeans on. He rolled his eyes at me as usual and grabbed his wallet.

We arrived at my dads house. I was nervous but the cool winter air calmed me. Just like before I walked up to the door and knocked anxiously. This time a woman with teal hair and matching eyes opened the door.
"Hi! Welcome!" She yipped.
"Hi, I'm Harley and this is my fiancé Tyler." I smiled.
"I'm India, Deans little sister." We walked through the foyer into the living room where everybody was. My dad stood up and put his hand on my shoulder.
"Everyone this is Harley my eldest daughter and her fiancé Tyler." I waved nervously at the masses of people sat in front of me.
During the day I got to know my two half siblings, I met my grandmother and grandfather, 2 aunts, 3 uncles and a lot of cousins. I spoke with India about how she deals with her schizophrenia and her experiences; I was happy she felt confident sharing with me and in return I told her some stories about being in the mental hospital.
The show was also great! Tyler and Josh nailed it as always. I ended the night like I always do - lying in bed snuggled up with Tyler.

________________________
I think it's so sweet that she has an aunt with schizophrenia. Tyler and Harley are clearly very close again and their shows are going great. Outfit is at the top. Hope you're enjoying the story.
-Jess