Chapter 7

"Good morning my gorgeous princess." Tyler hummed in my ear. My eyes fluttered open and I looked lovingly at Tyler. I smiled at him sleepily then rubbed my eyes.
"Good morning puddin." I giggled. I sat up and stretched then pulled him close to my chest.
"Right what are we doing today?" Tyler asked.
"Can we just stay in and cuddle in the dark all day?" I asked with hope in my eyes.
"Harley we haven't left the house in 4 days. We're going out." He said as he looked at me sternly. I screwed up my face and crossed my arms.
"Right we are gonna go to Josh's I have some new music I wanna play you." I rolled my eyes and got out of bed.
"Okay dad." I said grumpily. Rolled his eyes and playfully pushed me as I walked past.
"Asshole." I muttered under my breath before locking myself in the bathroom.

I had a quick shower then got dressed. I wore a navy plaid mini dress with a contrast collar, black vans and my grey Michael Kors bag. I strutted out of the bathroom and did a little catwalk down the hallway as Tyler watched on in hysterics.
"Happy now?" I said my eyes wide and a grin across my face.
"Very." He laughed. We jumped in the car and headed for Josh's apartment. We sang along to Panic the whole journey; when 'I constantly thank God for Estabon' came on Tyler and I screamed at the top of our lungs and did our famous duet.
We pulled up outside Josh's place and a short girl with cotton candy pink hair ran out with a smile from ear to ear. I sighed heavily and got out of the car.
"Harley! Tyler!" She squealed jumping up and down.
"Hey Willow." I said unenthusiastically. She wrapped her arms tight around me but I escaped quite quickly.
"I love your dress!" She said in her annoying high pitched voice.
"Thanks." I said shrugging her compliment off like it was a fly on my shoulder.
"Where did you get it?" She asked tugging at the sleeve.
"It's Tyler's." I said sarcastically. She laughed hysterically for about 5 minutes; Tyler and I glanced at each other then rolled our eyes. When she had finally calmed down from my 'hilarious' joke she welcomed us into Josh's apartment.
"What's up my man." Josh said then doing his and Tyler's not so secret handshake.

Tyler sat down at the piano and Josh at the drums and they started playing some music.
"This is for you Harley." I started blushing and tried to hide it with my hair but failed because Tyler gave the look that he gives me when he knows I'm embarrassed. They played a song called 'before you start your day' then played another song called 'a car, a torch, a death' by the end of it I was holding back a flood of tears; my eyelids were like floodgates and if I opened them there is no stopping the masses of water that will fall. Tyler see's my eyes closed and started another song to take the attention away from me.
"This one is march to the sea." He said. He started singing and I listened intently to the first two verses then Tyler emphasises the lyrics on the third verse.
"No one looks up anymore
'Cause you might get a raindrop in your eye
And heaven forbid they see you cry
As we fall in line." This made me laugh then the tears escaped and I was suddenly crying along with my giggles. Tyler finished the song then came and sat next to me. I got up and sat on his lap with my arms wrapped gently around his neck. He nestled his head into my shoulder and I kissed his forehead; the moment was perfect and we forgot we were in a room with Josh and Willow.
"Aw they are so sweet." Willow squeaked. Tyler pulled away and I abruptly stood up.
"I think I'm gonna go home Tyler. I'll pick you up later if you want." I huffed. Josh's face dropped because he hadn't seen me in months and we had hardly spoke.
"Um no it's fine I'll go with you. We can get dinner on our way back." He mumbled shyly. Josh stood up to see us out.
"I'm really sorry about her but she has no where to go." Josh whispered.
"Nah man it's fine." Tyler replied understandingly.
"We'll try and come by tomorrow okay Josh?" I said smiling.
"Awesome! I think willow is going apartment hunting with her friend Jonah tomorrow."
"Okay cool. Tomorrow then." Tyler said before we left.

We were sat in the car and Tyler didn't seem very happy.
"Im sorry babe I just.. I just wanna be with you tonight." I said quietly as if I didn't want him to hear. His eyebrows raised and he smirked slightly; I playfully punched him in the arm.
"Not like that you perv." I giggled.
"Rude." He laughed back. I put my hand over his and squeezed it gently.
"I loved your music." I said.
"Well I couldn't have made it without you."
"I know right." I said flicking my hair as if I was Kim Kardashian. He laughed for a few moments then I put the radio on - we sang along to fall out boy for the rest of the journey home.

_________________________
I know you're probably wondering what is the deal with Willow. Well you're probably not but.... I'll tell you anyway.

Basically willow is an old friend of Josh's. when Harley got out of the mental hospital the 4 of them would hang out and willow was so annoying. About 8 months after Harley got out of the mental hospital willow moved away. A few weeks ago she came back and has no where to go and stays with Josh.
_________________________
Longer chapter. I'm really getting the writing flow back haha.
Hope you're enjoying the story.
-Jess