Chapter 12

Tyler and I went for a short walk around the neighbourhood then called a taxi to take us back to the hotel. Everybody was at soundcheck and we had a little bit of time until we had to go and meet them. I came in and threw myself on the bed.
"Ugh I'm so tired." I groaned. Tyler came and lied next to me.
"Aw my poor baby." He joked. I hit his head like and alarm clock.
"Stop talking."
"Come on babe. Are you coming to the show?"
"Yeah I wanna be there to support you."
"Get up then!" He pulled me off of the bed and dragged me into the bathroom.
"No let me sleeeep." I moaned. Tyler continued laughing at me.
"Come on start getting ready." He laughed. After 15 minutes of me protesting from the bathroom floor Tyler finally got me to have a shower. After my shower I felt more awake and decided to actually put the effort in. I decided to wear my favourite white peplum top, black knee rip skinny jeans, white platform heels and some cute accessories to match; my make-up was pretty basic just some foundation, concealer, eyeliner, eyebrows and lipgloss. By the time I was ready Tyler had fallen asleep on the couch.
"That's it! Get up now!" I yelled and he jumped 5ft in the air.
"Huh? What? I'm awake." He mumbled in a groggy tone.
"Come on sleepy head." I said reaching out to grab his hand. We missed soundcheck but we were just in time for rehearsal.

I decided I wanted to watch from the pit instead of in the wings. I stood right at the front cheering on Tyler and Josh. I was pushed about a bit but I pushed them back twice as hard. I talked to few girls in the crowd before the show and they were super sweet; they totally recognised me and asked for a few pictures. They asked me about when I was at Allina but I didn't want to talk about it - they understood.
It was 20 minutes into the show and Tyler stopped and looked at me.
"I would like to dedicate this song to my gorgeous fiancé Harley. She has been my support system and life line for the past 2 years. I love her more than the sun, stars and moon. Here we go baby girl! This is Holding on to you because I'll be forever holding onto you!" I stood there listening intently tears forming in my eyes; Tyler and I never lost eye contact during the song and I could see him start to cry but quickly hid it.

The show ended and I immediately went back stage. We were standing at least 3ft away from each other and I came running at him; I jumped up and wrapped my arms and legs around him - he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me passionately.
"I love you so much." I cried.
"I love you too." He sniffled. I kissed him again and hugged him even tighter.
"I wish we had our own room." He whispered then kissed my collar bone.
"That was a one off Tyler." I said sadly. He put me down but still had his arms around me pulling me close to him; he rested his forehead against mine and sighed.
"Okay. But will you at least let me come into the bathroom when you're showering. You take so long and I can't be waiting around."
"Of course." I giggled kissing the end of his nose.

We lied in the bed snuggled up. Josh was on the pull out couch and Mark was in the single bed on the other end of the room.
"I swear to god if you guys do anything unholy tonight I will end you." Josh said.
"Yeah we don't want none of that." Mark added. I sat and laughed at both of their comments.
"Funny guys." Tyler said. We all laughed a little bit then started falling asleep.
"I'm so excited to meet the rest of my family tomorrow." I whispered.
"I'm excited for you." Tyler replied kissing the top of my head. "Now get some rest you have a long day tomorrow." I fell asleep with Tyler playing with my short, wavy hair and a smile on my face.

______________________
What a cute couple 😊 sorry the chapter isn't that interesting. Hope you're enjoying the story. The outfit is above.
-Jess