Chapter 6

This is a jump forward by 4 days.
___________________•_______•

I was curled up in our bed with Tyler's arms wrapped around me keeping me safe. I drifted into an anything but peaceful sleep. I tossed and turned and whimpered in my sleep.
"No! Leave me alone!" I screamed my face wet and sticky from all the tears. Tyler shot up and pulled me close to him. He hushed me as he slowly rubbed my back up and down to help calm me down. I eventually got control over my breathing and stopped crying.
"Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love..." Tyler started humming my favourite song for him to cover.
"I'm yours." He finished. I buried my head into his bare chest.
"I was back there Tyler." I whispered. He smoothed my short Lilac hair down and gently kissed the top of my head.
"You're here with me now princess. They can't hurt you anymore."
"They tried to hurt me baby." I said as I started to cry again. "They were gonna electrocute me again." I sobbed.
"Hey Hey they can't do anything to you now. I'm gonna protect you okay." He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tightly. I lied back with Tyler's arm tied around me keeping me safe. I drew little pictures around his belly button; it was my worst habit. His stomach moved up and down as my finger lightly grazed his skin because it tickled. I looked up and he was looking down at my hand smirking as usual. I propped myself up and sat on Tyler's chest; I slowly leaned in. He lifted his head to come closer - just before our lips met I started to tickle his sides causing him to laugh and squirm like a little kid. A boyish smile appeared on his face and at that moment I knew I was doomed. My eyes widened and I jumped up on the bed.
"No!" I squealed.
"Oh yes." He laughed and began chasing me around our room. He quickly caught up to me and grabbed my waist; he lifted me up and span me around, I giggled uncontrollably and we fell to the floor in exhaustion. My fringe was covering my piercing blue eyes. Tyler pushed himself up on his elbows and looked over at me breathing heavily. He pushed the hair out of my eyes and kissed from my shoulder to my jaw and made his way to my lips; I closed my eyes and embraced him. I put my hands on either side of his face and kissed him harder - his hands were placed on my hips but I could feel them making their way round to my bum. I felt a light squeeze and pulled away for a second.
"Ty." I giggled. He smiled and started nibbling at my neck; I gasped slightly then closed my eyes and let him continue doing what he was doing.
"I thought you were such an innocent boy." I whispered seductively.
"Well I have a bad side to me." He said as he pinched my bum yet again.

A few minutes later I got up off of the floor and gestured for him to come to bed. As he stood up he winked at me cheekily then cuddled me sweetly until I fell asleep.

___________________________
Okay sorry if it was a bit too sexual for you 😬 let me know if you don't want steamy bits like that in there.
Well at least Harley is better now... I guess.
Hope you're enjoying the story.
-Jess