Promise

"Yoongi~!" (Y/N) said while poking his cheek.
He was in deep thought and snapped out of it.
He quickly smiled.

"What were you thinking about?" She giggled.
"(Y/N)...I-I-I want to become a rapper!" He looked down as his feet. Scared that she will be mad, but he got the complete opposite.

"JINJA?!? WOW THEN I SUPPORT YOU!!" She jumped up and down and gave him a hug. She knew that he wanted to be one for a very long time. She wanted to be a good girlfriend so, she decided to support him no matter what. Even if that means separating.

Yoongi on the other hand was surprised by her answer. He thought that she would say no. He smiled and intertwined with her hands.

"Yoongi" She said looking a little sad.

She didn't want to say it but she has to. She didn't want to be an obstacle with his training and work.
Yoongi was there staring at her waiting for what she would say.

"Let's take a break."

He stared at her dumbfounded. He didn't know what to say. The only word that could come out was,
"Why,"

Before she replied she hugged him. Yoongi still there dumbfounded hugged her back.

"Because I don't want to be a burden to you."(Y/N ) replied.
"Then wait for me!" Yoongi let go of her.
He pulled out his pinky and held it there.
"Wait for me (Y/N). I will come back for you! I will search the whole world if I have to! But promise me. You won't fall in love with anyone else. Promise me you won't date anyone else!" He stared deeply in her eyes. The sparkly hazel eyes he fell in love with during the second year of middle school.

(Y/N) looked at him and smiled. She pulled at her pinky and locked it with his.
"Promise!"

And that was the last they have spoken in two years.

OH MY GWASH I ACTUALLY WROTE SOMETHING! I'm sorry if it sucked! I hope u enjoy! Yoongi ;-; don't leave meh!

-Author-nim 💕