Chapter Six

"I just told you! I went to the bathroom, and when I came back they were both just gone!"
"Sir, calm down. We're going to do everything we can to find them, okay?"
"Okay..." Cody sighed as the woman walked away to talk to her partner. They both wore matching police uniforms.
He hugged himself before Zach and Dan ran over to him having talked to the cops already about what they knew and hugged him.
"I'm so scared..." He whispered.
"I know, dude. I'm so sorry this happened. I'm sure he's okay..." Dan said gently, rubbing his back.
"We'll find them, Code. It'll be alright."
Cody buried his face in Dan's shoulder while they held him.
Everyone gathered at Dan's house, Cody sleeping on the bed with Zach while he slept on the couch. He'd had a nightmare that night.

Dan and Zach were with him, searching for Maxx in a forest, and he pushed a bush aside to see the blond passed out behind it. He grinned, happy to have found his boyfriend and future fiancee.
"Maxx!" Excitedly, he pushed the bush further aside to reveal Maxx's body... three feet away from his head.
Cody threw up before collapsing and crying on the forest floor, his head in his hands as he sobbed over the man he loved.

When he woke up, it was still dark, and Zach was holding him, half-asleep, attempting to calm him from his nightmare. He turned, pushing his face into Zach's chest and sobbing into the fabric of his shirt.

In the morning, the police called the three bandmates with no updates on their search. Cody lied on the couch the rest of the day, staring unattentively at the TV in front of him. He was clearly depressed, and Zach and Dan felt for him and took care of him. Zach threw a blanket over him, and they both sat in the living room with him until he fell asleep at eight that night.
"It'll be okay, Cody.. We'll find him." He gave him a hug, awkward due to the angle but loving all the same.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Maxx cried as more boiling hot liquid splashed on his face.
"If you're going to act like an unfaithful slut then I'll treat you like one."
Austin unlocked the shackles on his ankles to rip his pants and boxers off before locking them back on
"A-Austin... N-no! Please, d-don't!"
"Shut up!"
Maxx felt something begin to push into him. It was huge and cold and felt like metal.
"A-Austin? Wha-"
"I said shut up!"
He shoved the rest of the metal thing into him, Maxx screaming loudly in pain. It hurt so much, and it only got worse as he felt the thing split apart into sections opening him further and further until he felt like he was going to explode.

"P-please

"P-please..." His body was still. Every little moved brought more pain.
"Shh..." Austin pet his cheek, kissing all over his face ending at his lips.
"You're okay."
Maxx could feel blood trickling down his thighs heavily, and he cried.   "Austin, i-it hurts..." He flinched when he felt Austin jiggle the object around inside of him for a second.
"P-please..."
"Sh.. I won't do anything, just relax."
Austin pet his hair, kissing his face for five long minutes, shushing him.
"I don't want you to say his name around me... Ever. Okay?"
Maxx nodded, tears falling down his face.
"Okay... I love you, Maxxy." The older kissed him before pulling away and looking at him expectantly.
Oh god, he wanted him to say it too.
"I-I..." Maxx looked up at him. "I love you too, Austin..."
Austin gave him a surprised look before grinning widely, hugging him.  He felt the thing close inside him, and Austin pulled it out carefully, wiping the blood away afterwards with a washcloth.
"You're so beautiful, Maxx..." He kissed his thighs before going for Maxx's dick. The blond squeaked, his legs twitching to kick him away only to be stopped by the chains.
His breathing gradually became harder as Austin continued licking and sucking and kissing.
He tried to hold it back the best he could, but eventually, he just couldn't anymore.
Austin swallowed his cum before pulling back and wiping his mouth, smiling up at Maxx. He took the shackles off of his wrists and ankles before kissing his cheek and carrying him upstairs to their bed where the blond cried silently until he fell asleep.