Draft 32

Marcus Charles held out his hand for me, and I just stared at it. Then I looked up to him, my heart melted just gazing at his eyes.

"Couple alert! Couple alert!" Julie said doing her robot voice. If Marcus Charles was not in front of me now I'd surely die laughing. Julie seldom uses her robot voice.

I giggled as I took his hand. "Wait, are you guys a couple already?" Calvin gasped, surprise evident in his voice.

The atmosphere drastically changed as Marcus Charles glared at Calvin. Good thing I was holding his hand and I gave him a squeeze. His attention return to me immediately.

I sensed that Calvin didn't notice because he was still grinning, "Aw, Sammy you didn't told me." He then faced Marcus Charles, "Congrats bro' take good care of her. She's like my sister you know."

And with that, Marcus Charles relaxed. As if he was relieved by something. "I got her, so no worries." He said coolly, I'm not sure if he was implying something else but
I let it go.

The students who gathered in the cafeteria were there listening because all eyes were on us, and people began whispering.

"She's with Marcus Charles? I thought she has a crush on Calvin?"

"What a slut. She thinks she's all that."

"Wow! Both guys are really into her. Bet she's enjoying all the attention."

Tears began to pool in my eyes. I could hear them even though they're whispering. Looks like Jules, Calvin, and Marcus Charles also heard them.

"Mind your f*cking business will you?" I heard Julie flipped them off. Calvin kinda snorted at Julie's remark. I remember Calvin telling me he likes Julie. Hope it works well for him.

I felt Marcus Charles tugged my hand gently and was again distracted by his presence, nothing mattered at that moment. When we're holding hands, only me and him mattered.

I followed Marcus Charles towards the exit of the cafeteria. Surely eyes were on our backs as we headed outside.

We stopped when we arrived at the parking lot. "Where are we going?" I asked, still aware that our hands are entwined.

"Anywhere. Where do you wanna go?" He asked back.

I scoffed at his answer. "You took me away and now you're telling me we're going anywhere I want to? Smooth move there." I joked.

He slowly smiled knowing I was a bit annoyed.

"You're always pulling me away from trouble." I said softly then kissed his cheek. "Thank you for being my knight."

His grin widened, clearly shock that I would make a bold move. Then he shrug it off. "That's what boyfriends do, right?"

It was my turn to be shocked. I blinked and blinked.

Did he just say boyfriend? I think I'm gonna faint! I never felt so elated.

"Earth to Sam? Are you there, crybaby?" I heard him say but I still couldn't remember how to use my tongue.

I felt a soft nudge on my forehead, I broke out of my trance when I realized that he just kissed my forehead.

"Come on. I think I know where to take you." He said, pulling me along with him to his motorcycle.

I giggled, "Whatever you say boyfriend."

-''''-'''-'----'--'-''----'-'---'--'----------'''--'-----'''''------------'---'--------'--

》☆》♡《☆《