Chapter 12

The next day, Harleen walked into Arkham, trying to hide the big smile on her face.

She had about 10 minutes until her session with The Joker. While she was driving to Arkham that morning, she made the decision to move their session into her office, which would move her plan in the right direction.

And as a way of saying thank you for their night together, she got him a stuffed kitty.

She sat at her desk chewing on a pen when she heard a knock on the door.

"Dr Quinzel? I have The Joker here for your session." The guard said.

"Of course, bring him in please."

The door opened and the guard sat Joker on the chair by her desk.

"Thank you, you can leave now." Harleen said as she got up from her chair, walking to the guard to escort him out.

"Dr Quinzel... you know I live for these moments with you..."

Harleen bit her lip as she turned from the door and walked over to him, pulling up a chair.

"Hey doc, do you mind removing this for me?" Joker said wiggling in his straight jacket.

"Not at all, anything to make you more comfortable Mr J."

She took out the key from her pocket and moved around him.

Joker noticed an object in her coat pocket as she leaned over unlocking his restraint.

"Whaddya got?"

Harleen followed his gaze and laughed when she realized what he was looking at.

"I got you a kitty," She said taking out the kitten and leaning back while smiling.

It was time for her plan.

"It's my way of thanking you for last night..." she set the stuffed kitten down on the table and moved in closer to him.

"So thoughtful..." he said as he looked into her eyes.

"I had a really fun time Mr J... I never felt more alive in my life before last night."

"I'm glad you feel that way sweets... but, there is something you can do for me... just an itsy, bitsy favor..."

Completely entranced by him, she leaned in even closer to him.

"Anything... I mean yeah"

His eyes burned into hers.

"I need a machine gun."

Taken back by surprise, she moved a bit away from him.

"A machine gun?"

He let out a soft, growl-like laugh, still looking into her eyes.

"Yes... you think you can do that for me doc?" He said, drawing her in closer to him.

 you think you can do that for me doc?" He said, drawing her in closer to him

"Of course.." Harleen said, completely hypnotized by him.

Then, like an animal instinct

She kissed him, passionately.