Chapter 35

I walked with her for the longest time. Stopping here and there. I then looked at my surroundings and noticed something. "I don't remember all this" I say while moving my hands in circles indicating our surroundings. She looked around then looked at me. "....shit... I think we are lost again..." I laughed and stopped. "Hmmm... how far away do you think we are from home?" She looked back and thought. "A long ways" I saw a clearing to my left and walked towards it. I moved some bushes and saw a clearing but it isn't the same place we were before with the waterfall and all. I shrugged and yelled. "Let's camp here!" I heard her start coming towards me and I walked out to the clearing. Don't ask me how we got all through the woods with a wagon and kids. It's actually pretty flat out here except for branches and big roots. Just alot of trees...

I grabbed some bags and looked through them and grabbed a huge tent. I started to set it up while Destiny cared to the children. She put a little play area around them so that they couldn't go anywhere but we still kept an eye on them. She helped me with putting the rest of the tent up and we unpacked most of the stuff. "How long are we planning on staying here?" She looked at me and shrugged. While looking through one of the bags I noticed she brought nerf guns. I picked one of them up and shot her right in the forehead. I busted out laughing and she glared at me. "YOU CUNTBAG!" She ran towards me and I kept shooting her. She dodged most of them while I started to run like hell. "OH SHIT!" She grabbed the other gun out of the bag and shot me right in the gut. Thinking it wouldn't be bad but it was. "HOW THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE SO MUCH FORCE!?" She looked at me and chuckled. "I kinda messed with them the other day when I was bored so now they have more power to them." I shook my head and she shot again. I almost didn't dodge that and looked at her. "You douche!" We fought back and forth until she hit me in the eye and I started to curse and almost cry of the pain. She ran to me laughed at first then helped me.

~later that day~

We both got bored and started to mess with the kids. I looked at Destiny. *evil chuckle* "what?" She looked at me. I picked up Zianna enough so her feet touched the soft grass still. "I declare baby fight!"