Chapter 14

We were sitting on the couch, it's about a 11 o'clock. Destiny sat there playing games with Ben while I was sitting down with Masky.

Destiny's pov

I was playing with Ben on the play station. I looked behind me to ask (y/n) a question until I saw the most cutest thing I have ever saw! I pushed Ben. He looked at me pissed but looked over at what I was looked and laughed. The scene was (y/n) leaning her head on his shoulder asleep while he rested his head on hers asleep of course then I noticed they were both holding hands. I couldn't take anymore and grabbed my phone then took a pic. But... the flash was on... so I woke them up....... fuck! Masky blinked his eyes and looked at me. He looked pissed but noticed why I took it.

Masky's Pov

I blushed and glared at Destiny but she laughed. I cussed under my breath while getting up and picking up (y/n) at the same time waking her. She laid her head on my chest and fell back to sleep. I walked upstairs and went over to her room. I laid her down on her bed. I was goin to bed but she grabbed my arm and pulled me into her bed. I tried to move but she laid her head on my chest. I couldn't help it so I decided to stay there. She fell back to sleep again and you could barely hear her breaths. I fell back into a deep sleep...

Destiny's Pov

I didn't see Masky come out of (y/n)'s room yet so I peeked in and saw them asleep again. I made sure this time the flash wasn't on and took the picture. It was hard to see but you could still make out what it was so I grinned at the picture and left quickly while giggling.

Masky's Pov

I felt (y/n) get off of me last night but I didn't really think of anything bad about it...

●■●■●■●■●■●Time Skip till morning●■●■●■●■●■●■●

I opened my eyes and saw I was in (y/n)'s bed but she not here so I thought she got up early so I started to head downstairs.

I walked over to Destiny who was making waffles. "Hey have you seen (y/n)?" "No? She was with you last. Why?" I got little worried. "Well I didn't find her in her room..." Destiny looked at me with 'is this a fuckin prank' face. I looked at her with pure worry and she knew right away that I was not joking. So she dropped what she was doin and walked up to me. "We will find her so don't worry!" We both started to search through the mansion...