Chapter 3

I woke up again on the bed this time. I looked over at Destiny to see that she wasn't there so I freaked out because those guys could of took her. I got up and ran downstairs to see her in the kitchen making waffles. I ran up to her while sighing with relief. "Hey!"

"Oh hey (y/n)" she looked up from the pan. "Whatcha makin?" I asked her.  "WAFFLES!!!!" She screamed.  I plugged my ears. "Oh yeah... Do you like waffles or something?" "HELL YA!!! BEST FOOD EVER!!!!" I giggled and took one that was done. I sat down started to eat. "So Destiny your tree broke outside..." "Yeah I saw that... I am pretty pissed now" she glared out the window.  "Why?" I asked.  She turned around and looked at me. "Oh I usually crawl out of my window and jump over to the branch and leave at night to see my friends whenever I am grounded or just can't go." She chuckles softly.

"The thing is, is that I woke up in the middle of the night to see two teenagers fallen off that tree because they broke it" I said eating my waffle. "hmmmm... was these two teens wearing skinny jeans with crop tops? Because I will beat the living shit out of them if it was them" I shook my head. "No it was these two guys with masks and one wearing a orange hoodie while the other was wearing an orange jacket." She turned around wide eyed and looked at me. "You didn't show your face to them right?" "Yeah I did I told them to get out of my sight and I handed the one with the jacket his mask back..." she smiled big time while chuckling. "Wait his mask fell off!?" "Yeah... it fell off when he fell and broke the tree... why?" "This means we won't get killed because we know what they look like!" I giggled and finished my waffle. "Okay I gotta go! See yas!" She waved back. "Call me sometime!"I giggled and yelled back okay and left.

While walking I was thinking too much not even noticing someone walking behind me....

Cliffhanger!! XD