Chapter 27 (2x the lemon so BEWARE)

So if you don't know...

'  <this symbol they are thinking
" <this symbol means they are saying it out loud

------ now the actual story brought to you by stupid people-------

I am hanging out with Destiny while some of our other girl friends our taking care of our kids because of course they wouldn't let us see them because they were hoarding them. So oh well a day off of that. It's been a month so fuck yeah!

We talking to each other until we had this bright Idea to hide and see how long our boyfriends would take them to figure it out and find us. We had to hide somewhere comfy though. I was walking through the forest because I wanted it to be hard for them to find me and I came up to that waterfall again. I smiled at first then I remembered what Destiny did then I faceplamed. I shook my head and lucky I was smart enough to wear a swimsuit and walked into the waterfall and found a cave behind it. It was small but good enough to stay in for a day.

Destiny's Pov

I hid in my closet because I have a secret room in there that nobody knows about not even (y/n). So I decided to stay in there for the day waiting to see if he would be able to find me.

Masky's/ Tobys pov

WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY!?!?!

Masky's Pov

'Okay if I was her where would I be?' 'Hmmmm....' 'either in my room or outside' ....... 'outside we go!'

Tobys pov

'Idk... I'm not very bright...'

(y/n)'s pov

I been soaking up the sun (meaning I am getting a tan...) when I heard footsteps. I ran back into the cave and watched and saw Masky.

'IT'S ONLY BEEN 3 HOURS!!!'

He looked around and shrugged. It looked like he was goin back so I sighed. But then he turned around and started to strip. I blushed and looked towards the ground.

Destiny's Pov

I was sitting and reading in my secret room until I heard my closet door open. I froze in my spot and stared at the little door for my secret room. I heard him feeling around and then hit something. I stopped breathing. I started to hear the door slowly open then slam close. Then footsteps running. I unfroze and faceplamed. "He's so stupid..."

Masky's Pov

I jumped into the water and sighed. 'Its been so long since I relaxed....' I looked into the waterfall and saw some lime green. I squinted and started to swim towards it. It started to fade but was still there. I was a out there until...

Tobys pov

I can't find her... I looked into her closet and found a small door but I just let it be but if I don't find her I will look in there.

Couple hours later....

I looked and asked everywhere and everyone. I decided to go and look into that small door in her closet... I am really curious of what's in there. I ran up there still really worried of where Destiny is and opened the little door...

Destiny's Pov

I am standing up and putting cool stickers on the walls when I here a gasp.

"What the- oh... you found meh..." He smiled and crawled in. "So this is where you were..." I nodded and put the last sticker on his forhead saying 'You are no longer stupid' I giggled and smacked him on the forehead so it stuck. He chuckled not knowing what it said and leaned down to kiss me. I kissed back. He leaned back and wrapped his arms around my waist. "We have a day off so you want to make most of it?" I nodded and leaned up on my toes and kissed him. He kissed and and he instantly started to pulled my clothes off....

(y/n)'s pov

I noticed he started to come my way so I started to crawl to the back of the cave which wasn't that far. I was sitting on the floor if you didn't know. I saw him poke his head in and look at me. He smiled and got out of the water crawled over to me. I smiled back at him with a blush. He crawled over me and held my head in his hands then kissed me. I kissed back harder. He leaned back and looked around. "You had me scared to death (y/n) and now I know why you did this..." I gave him a confused face and he just kissed me. He started to take off my swimsuit. I moaned inbetween kisses. He leaned back from my lips our noses still touching. "It's been so long..." He started to leave hickies on my neck. I moaned...

Tobys pov

I ripped off her clothes while she ripped off mine. I leaned down to her neck and started to leave hickies and kisses. She lightly moaned which started to turn me on more. She started to rub my shaft which set me off. I moaned more than ever. She giggled and went faster. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I climaxed and let's just say it went everywhere. She laughed and shrugged "Oh well" I pressed her to the wall while my whole shaft went inside her then she moaned while wrapping her legs around me. I started to thrust faster but not fast enough so I moved her to the floor. So this time I thrusted and I could tell from her moans that I was hitting her sensitive spot. "TOBY!" "GOD YOUR SO TIGHT!" She climaxed then I did after a few more thrusts. We both laid there and she got a blanket from somewhere in the wall.

(y/n)'s pov

We were both on the floor naked of course. He has two digits into me while I am moaning a mess. He chuckled and kissed me while taking out his fingers. He went over me and whispered in my ear. "I love you..." He thrusted into me. I threw my head back while my back arched then moaned REALLY loud! He has his head resting on my shoulder while thrusting into me. So I was hearing his not as loud moans in my ear. "Masky! Harder!" He started to go harder and harder but uneven. My vison started to turn all white. I then clawed my nails down his back tyen climaxed he moaned then his warm liquids shot into me.  He came out of me and fell to the floor next to me. I looked up at him and climbed over him. "I am not done with you yet" He gave me a look of want. I went done to his member and pushed it into my mouth taking every inch into my mouth. I gagged but ignored it and bobbed my head up and down. He moaned really loud and dung his nails into my head. I pulled away before he could climax and I looked at him with an evil smile. "P-please" I looked at him questioningly. "Should I dear?" He had enough and started to pump himself. I pulled his hands away and did for him while licking the tip of it. He finally climaxed and I swallowed it all up. He looked relived and I smiled crawling over to him.

Jeff's Pov
What the hell all that banging upstairs???? Ben looked at him... "Well someone's getting it on..."