Chapter 20 (Lemon beware)

Masky's Pov

I walked back downstairs after 5 minutes... I couldn't find what I was looking for all I got now is a messy room... I went into the living room because that was where (y/n) was. I didn't see her but I saw a note on the table.

Hey Masky if you can find me... I will accept your challenge...

I smirked and started to look around....

(y/n)'s pov

I knew he wouldn't be upstairs for a little while so I decided getting a bath ready for us.

I got done and I heard my room door open so hid. He came in and I popped out. "Hahaha! There you are!" He held out his arms and I jumped into them and kissed him deeply. He leaned away and saw what I created in the bathroom. He looked down at me and kissed me hard. I kissed him back running my hands through his hair. He ran his hands down my hips and pulled down my pants. I giggled and pulled off his hoodie. He had nothin underneath I ran my my hands down his abs. We both striped each other. Then he picked me up and kissed me then put me in the bath tub. He climbed in too and kissed me hard while he stuck 2 digits into me. I squealed and dug my nails into his head. We both moaned and he stuck another in. I screamed and moaned. "Masky stop teasing!" He laughed and stuck another which made me climax. He removed his fingers and got over me. "(y/n)?" I shook my head and grabbed his shaft he then moaned. I giggled and moved my hand faster abd faster while moaned tryong to keep himself up. I stopped once i noticed he was about to cum. I then nodded and he thrusted into me which made the water go over the tub splashing the floor. I screamed in pain while he stopped and kissed away my tears. I got over the pain and the pleasure was unbearable. I moaned and he got the idea and thrusted into me getting faster and faster making the water splash out of the tub more. We both moaned messy moans. "Masky!" He climaxed into me and laid down in the tub putting me in his lap. We both trying to gather our breath back. He rested his chin on my head. I giggled. "Ready for round two?" We both laughed and I nodded kissing him.