Chapter 7 - Fake, Blonde Bitches.

Kidnapped.

CHAPTER 7 - FAKE, BLONDE BITCHES. 

Ex. 

Thinking in my head fuck it, be the better person and walk the fuck away.

I just couldn't bring myself to do that.

I slam my hands on the tables drawing Aiden's and his mates attention.

Jacob looked at me shocked. He didn't expect that, no - one did.. Not even me. 

I look them straight in there eyes and say.. ''Look yeah, you dickheads. You don't know who I am, what I do but you don't go assuming every girl is a 'slag'. These people might be slag's but trust me.. I not a fucking a slag, pricks. ''

There was when I realize when everyone's eyes and attention was on me. 

There they were just staring at me. 

Those fake, blonde bitches with their tight crop tops, short mini skirts and still bright underwear were just there staring and laughing at me. 

I look at them and stare. As I'm walking I mutter fake bitches and they just scoff, not bothering to turn around to see their's and everyone else's reactions, I just walk straight. 

As my legs were moving one at a time in the opposite direction of Aiden's table.

I was stopped by a delicate, soft hand on my shoulder.

Guess who's palm it was?

Aiden's.

I turned around, Aiden was apologizing.

''Why did you want me to sit by you? Honestly, just tell me? Did you do that on purpose?'' I yelled at Aiden's beautiful face.

Aiden was saying that it takes time for Joey ,Jacob, Isaac  and Tyler to settle in. 

As me and Aiden were arguing over sitting with Aiden or not.

Joey, Jacob, Isaac and Tyler walk through those push and pull double doors. 

Laughing, giggling like pathetic boys. 

I roll my eyes in the other direction. 

They say to me ''Oh, sorry.. What's your name?''

Silence. I stay quiet and look at my white Converse and realize I have some dirt on my shoes, didn't know that drowning the guys out.

Aiden knew I wasn't going to bother with them anymore and said ''Er.. her name's Jessica, Jessica Smith. ''

As I hear my name spoken out, my head sharply stands up. 

Joey, Jacob, Isaac and Tyler all apologize to me one by one and say they are truly sorry. 

They try to make it up to me by buying me lunch even though I say I don't want any. 

As we're all walking back into the canteen, everyone's confused why I'm walking with them.

The guys knew I was uncomfortable as everyone was watching so they say ''What you guys looking at?''

So we got our lunch. 

We are sitting around the table. Aiden opposite me, reassuring me at all times. 

Joey on my left and Isaac on my right. Jacob opposite Isaac and Tyler opposite Joey. 

From the corner of my eye, I see Jacob staring at me. 

Kind of awkward. 

I look in that direction and he tries to hide the fact that his been staring at me.