| 8 |

*Joe's POV*

Jess had made us dinner tonight and although it was really healthy it was delicius, i could tell Marcus liked her and i never thought this would happen but i guess i was getting a bit jealous....

"hey Jess, tomorrow my sister Zoe is having a party at hers and all our youtube friends will be there. would you like to come with us?" I was really hoping she would say yes.

"Yes of course, i'd really like to make more friends. although will there be soft drinks because i dont drink alcholhol" she lookeedd a little worried.

she was so like zoe, i was certain she'd approve of her.

"Its fine Zoe dont drink either" i smiled at her.

she nodded at me before getting up and putting her plate and bowl into the dishwasher and walked downstairs.

i decided to follow her..

"Jess, you alright?" i asked outside her door.

"yeah.. its just ive never really been to a party what am i supposed to wear?" she sat down.

"its okay, ill give you some money and you can go to the shops tomorrow morning" i sat down next to her.

"Joe..." i cut her off.

"Don't talk me out of it" i gave her a hug and walked to the door, "now get some sleep" i blew her a kiss and walked out the door closing it behind me.

Authors note

Ooo whats going to happen at the party? i really hope your enjoying this . comment what you think in the comments please and leave some ideas.

Like\\comment\\share

love you -Jess xox