| 1 |

*Jess' POV*
Mum and dad were having an argument, they'd never had one like this before. But the next thing I knew the door had slammed shut and a car was disappearing off in the distance, it had to of been dad who'd left as mum can't drive. I huddled into the corner of my room, arms tucked round my legs. I was scared, what was gonna happen now. I needed to think. I grabbed my bag and dumped everything I needed in it, grabbed my hoodie and ran out the house. I heard my mum screaming my name through sobs from behind, but I couldn't look back I just needed to get away.

I ran down to the beach, it always calmed me down. I took a seat on the pebbles and put my head in my knees. Why was this happening to me? Why were they fighting? I was deep in thought when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I jumped up and looked behind me, there stood a boy just a bit taller than me. He had blue eyes and brown floppy hair, he could pull off the Justin Bieber look any day. He stood there calmly, he wore a black top and black jeans. He was very attractive but what did he want? As I looked him in the eyes he sat down beside me....

Authors note;
Hi I'm Jess, I know my first chapters short... I've done loads of FanFics before but I could never get into them so they've all been unpublished.

I hope you enjoy this, please vote and comment what you think. It would mean a lot
- J xox