| 4 |

I re-read the note

'Jess, your mum is in hospital. She and your dad got into a pretty big fight i assume and he punched her? and knocked her out. By the time i got too your house, your dad had gone. i don't know where he is but your mum is in hospital.. Call me if you want to come see her and i'll get a taxi to pick you up. Love Grandad x'

I was in shock, how could this happen in such a short time. They got on so well and it all changed just like that. I dropped to the floor shaking like mad, begining to breathe heavily. I didn't know what to do i was all alone. I grabbed my phone not being able to move a lot and called up Joe after a few rings he answered

"hey"

"J.....oe" I stuttered.

"Jess whats wrong?" he said sounding worried.

"mum...hospital...dad....hit....her....ran" I said through tears.

"Jess, i cant understand you. i'm coming round" He ended the call.

i dropped my phone and fell to the floor, i didn't know what to do with myself.

Once i'd finally gathered strength back in my legs i stood up and walked to the medical cupboard, i grabbed the pot of anxiety pills i had and went and stood in front of the mirror.

I couldn't do this anymore, my happy family had turned up side down.

I tipped the pills into my hand, this was the end....

I put my hand in front of my mouth and tipped my head back as i did so the door bashed open and Joe ran in tipping my head forward and opening my my mouth making the pills fall out.

"JOE?!!" i screamed, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT??!"

"Jess, calm down you don't deserve any of this, whats happened?" he panted.

I pointed to the table where the note was, he grabbed it and as he'd finished reading he pulled me in close to him. I lent my head on his shoulder and cried heavily.

Authors Note

Haii, sorry if this scared anyone or made anyone upset. i cried whilst writing it.... i hope you enjoyed it otherwise :))

what are your thoughts on this FanFic so far?comment some feedback, i'm not sure

love you all -Jess xox