| 6 |

as soon as Joe saw me he stood up

"Jess are you okay? what happened?" Joe looked concerned.

"ill tell you in the car, just take me home" i said grabbing his hand and walking out.

while we were on the way back to mine i explained everything, by the time i'd finished i'd started crying again. Joe put his hang on my thigh.

"jess.. you can come move in with me and my roommate if you want?" he asked.

"oh my god, really? i don't want to be any trouble" i looked down.

he parked the car outside my apartment we went up and decided to pack all my stuff, luckily i dint own much since we weren't exactly rich.

*Marcus' POV*

i was sat editing when i heard the door open, Joe walked in with a load of bags. what was going on? when suddenly i saw a beautiful girl behind him. she had long brown hair and big brown eyes, she was utterly gorgeous, i couldn't take my eyes off her.

i got up

"Marcus, this is Jess. shes moving in with us if thats okay?" he looked at me.

"Yeah sure man thats fine" i smiled over at Jess and too my surprise she smiled back.

i went and helped by taking the bags and taking them to the spare room with joe, we then left her for a while to unpack. is it possible to fall for someone you've only just met?

Authors note

hope you enjoyed this chapter, yes i know marcus and joe dont share an apartment and never have but sue me, okay?

Eek, thank you so much for 130 reads!!

comment what you want to happen and again thank you for all the feedback your giving

love you all -J xox