"I am all ears"

Gleb

"Time is... well... relative. I don't know how many years have passed but according to your calculations the skeleton was about 9000 years old so I probably came from 7000 BC.

This might be hard to believe for you but really think about it. I did my research. When did you find electricity?

"About 100 years ago." Officer Fox answered.

Gleb

"And now look at your mobile devices. Think about all the things you can do with them. And this only happened in 100 years. Humanity is over 200.000 years old. Compare this last 100 years with the rest, don't you think they could have done more, for all these years?"

Officer Fox hesitated for a second, then he answered with confidence.

"Yeah but they had bigger concerns... like dinosours."

"Dinosours?? Their extinction was millions of years ago. Humanity never even met them."

"I'm not a scientist. You know what I mean. There were so many dangerous animals and a lot of different problems back then. They weren't exactly looking for smartphones."

" OK....OK.. Now think about this. You came to earth, You have absolutely nothing, some dangerous animals you keep talking about, is chasing you, so you figured out, you have to find a place to hide. If you discover a cave, that would be easy, but even if you can't, hiding from danger is a basic insinct. You found rocks , big rocks to surround you, but they are too heavy. You can't lift the but you can push them. Of course you realise the edgy ones are harder to push and ovale shaped ones are easier so you try find them. If you can't find them you hit the edges of the other ones with a rock, to make them more ovale shaped like a...WHEEL.

There you go, You discovered the wheel , in what 2-3 days?. According to you wheel is invented 5000 BC. I just saved you 195.000 years. How long time do you think you need in order to figure out if you put a Flat thing on two wheels, you could carry things.

So congratulations you just invented wheelbarrow.

Officer fox interrupted him.

"OK, I get what you are saying, you are saying, we somehow went back. We went zero. Is that what you are saying?"

" Doesn't it make sense? I mean 200.000 years . Humanity couldn't sleep that long and woke up in the last 100 years and invent all these great stuff ha? And think about all the things you can't explain about the past. How the pyramids are made, or Stonehenge. And so many other unknown things about the past.

Actually Fuska, my friend, will make a presentation about all the evidences about ancient technology.

"Fuska, Thats the girl right" Officer Fox asked.

"That's right. Let me ask you something, when are you gonna let us get out of here?

They were still held in a government base. Since they don't trust them, they didn't tell the world about this at all.

"That is not my decision to make."

"But you believe me"

"I am not sure yet."

Now at the same time they were interrogating the other survivors. Now let's jump to Fuska's explanation about how they came from the past.

Officer Fox