"Do you love her?"

"Of course I do, she's the Mom of my child." I said without a single ounce of hesitation. "Like I said, we're just on different pages about what we want out of each other. Why all the sudden so curious?" Those waffles popped up on cue and I slapped them hoes onto my plate, drizzling their asses in syrup- I know Trey likes syrups but I highly doubt he doesn't get this same level of excitement that I'm currently getting. He gets excited with females and syrup... I'm excited about these lil' thot ass waffles dripping in syrup- this got sexual too fast. I kinda like it but I feel like I really shouldn't be- annnnd things got weird. These waffles still sexy on this plate though, especially next to the burrito. Watch me become a food porn addict now, great.

"I was just curious, I like hearing your thoughts on things." I was thinking you said 'I like hearing your thots' but then I remembered I don't have thots anymore. I'm over here laughing to myself and she doesn't even understand why.

"Well shit, my thoughts always switch around. My ADD-havin' ass can't really focus that well on things. Like it's getting worse as I'm getting older too. If you want anything to eat, gon' ahead and dig around. Just stay away from the cereals, those are Lil' Breeze and I's." I stacked the three slices of pizza on top of the burrito and waffles, then plopped the spoonfuls of mac and cheese around the burrito before carrying the plate over to the living room, setting it down on the coffee table and turning on the TV.

***

The itis hit my ass like whoa. I smoked some things in my high times that had me fucked up but this itis topped it all. Moment I laid down on the bed, I was out like I had run ten back to back marathon races and won in a chef cook off again Gordon Ramsay. Fuckin' crazy.

The covers of my bed shifted... I feel the cold air, what the hell.

"Sugar Peach, go burrow elsewhere." I groaned out as I flipped over onto my back. "Thought M.C been told you about the burrowing rules." I continued to groan out with a yawn in between my words but I didn't feel fluffy Sugar Peach up against my leg like usual. Instead I felt skin and I peeked open an eye to see Isabella's blondness all on my other pillow. "What are you doin' in my bed?" Never thought I'd ever put those words in context to a female in a question but I guess there's a first for everything. Who knew?... Tru Moo knew💀. Chocolate milk sounds good right about now, just a big gulp glass of it.

"I got lonely." She said in anything but a sleepy tone... Her voice kinda sounded sexy right there. Her words came out so smooth, might as well been silk to my ears. "You don't mind, right?" I had flopped back over to my side and was quick to discover she had no clothes on or they were just really thin fabric... I felt some fabric, oh thank God but there wasn't much of it and now I got a kind of awkward quarter boner. "Is that you?" She asked after she backed herself right up against me.

"Yee." I said as I was trying to remember if I actually had some chocolate milk in the fridge. I don't think we do but I want to strongly believe that if I go downstairs I'll find the jug of Tru Moo. "I'm goin' back to sleep though... Night."

Not even about to sugar coat this, I pushed her off not even an hour after she got in my bed. I needed to be sprawled out and she was in my way, I swear my floor is really comfortable and she didn't wake up so we good. I knew why she came to my bed but that's not my intentions with her, my intentions were sleep and Tru Moo, not sex and swear. 

Again, real good into my sleep but I was disturbed when I heard the phone vibrate against the granite top of the nightstand- yee ya boy upgraded to some granite topped nightstands. Only issue is I'm always trying to count the dots and shit but I end up getting confused and frustrated so not the greatest upgrade but shit, it looks good like me.