The Thin Line Between Love and Mating Season Lust

NATSU'S POV

I don't know what came over me.

As soon as I saw Lucy like that, like she was going to touch me, I bolted like hell out of that forest.

My feet tore through the leaves and fallen branches as I darted away, trying to get the image of her naked body out of my mind. But every time I tried, I only saw her soft enormous breasts and curvy smooth legs.

And then my body felt hot, and my mind racing and heart pounding. 

And now I think I'm hearing footsteps as loud as mine against the crunching leaves.

Wait!

GAJEEL's POV

Before I knew it, that idiot pyro ran head first into me.

Although it was him on the ground, I was regaining my balance. Snapped out of my Levy trance and brought back to the world I'd always known. One where common sense beat the adrenaline of finding a naked girl who was infatuated  with me for the day.

"The hell was that for?" I asked, staring down at the pink haired maniac.

"Is it the second day?" He asked suddenly.

"Yeah..."

He gulped and turned a shade of red, avoiding eye contact. "I think Lucy went after me."

Here we go. I had to lay it straight to him.

"Yesterday I think you went for her first. Was she naked?" I asked.

"W-what?"

He wasn't taking this well. "I think you and her had sex yesterday, same with Levy and I. I think it was because we went crazy for them yesterday and they want us today. Make sense?"

"WHAT?" Natsu flared. "I WHAT? SHE WHAT? WHAT?"

I put both my hands on his shoulders and shook them firmly. "Pull yourself together! You obviously like her and she obviously likes you, so it's not that big of a deal. If you want some action, go after her. If you don't, hide for the day."

He pulled a mound of grass out of the dirt. "Well, what are you doing?"

I paused. What was I doing? Before I followed a trail of her clothes so my dick spoke for me as I followed her, but how would she feel?

"I don't know." I confessed. Natsu nodded, mind wandering into an empty void, probably thinking of what he wanted to do.

But we didn't get the time to think.

They appeared at the same time. Lucy and Levy, behind trees that covered all but their faces and necks. Natsu stumbled back but I was in shock.

"L-levy." I trailed off.

Lucy pouted in Natsu's direction. "Baby I thought you loved me."

He was in shock. In awe. I could see his temple begin to sweat as he tried to talk. I, on the other hand, turned back to Levy, who had stripped off her bra, and dangled it out from behind the tree. She spun it around her fingers before throwing it towards me.

Levy reached out a hand to me with a cute look in her eyes. "Come, Gajeel. Take me like you want to and don't hold back."

GRAY'S POV

Shackles bound my wrists and a single bandana was fitted over my eyes.

I couldn't see, but I could feel.

A warm hand started at my waist, circling my chest and brushing against my neck. Soon after, lips sucked on the skin and I felt her curly hair down my stomach.

A second hand traced the skin from my calf, slowly, slowly up towards my knee, massaging my thighs. Working its way up and lightly touching my member. It was so light that I twitched. It made her giggle and keep on hungrily sucking on my neck.

She started pumping, going so slow that I was frustrated.

"If you want it faster, you're going to have to beg." Juvia whispered in my ear, licking my jawline.

Maybe it was my pride that kept me silent. But it wouldn't hold for long.

"C-Come on." I tried to reason with her through heavy breaths.

"Beg." She hushed.

Her hand slowed down to make me want to cry out in frustration.

"Juvia please, faster!" I shouted.

She raised her eyebrows playfully, pretending like she couldn't hear me.

"FASTER." I croaked, hanging my head.

She smirked and did go faster. I sighed in relief, and felt myself getting to the brink of an orgasm.

She replaced her hand with a warm tongue and...oh fuck I'm going to come.

Her mouth moved on my dick, picking up the pace and sucking hard. If I could move my hands I'd hold her head to my dick, but momentarily I lashed around on the sheets.

"Fuck, oh my fuck, Juvia, JUVIA!" I groaned.

"I LOVE YOU."

It took me a while, after the cum was leaking out of me and I'd calmed down.

What a strange thing to say during sex to someone you're not with yet.

But I brushed it off. On the brink of an orgasm, anyone could say anything.

I couldn't...love...Juvia.

Ha. Haha.

ROMEO'S POV

I couldn't say I was surprised.

Wendy stood before me. A couple minutes ago I was running away from her, terrified of Mating Season and the warped way it would twist her.

But she held out her hand, and I took it, knowing full well that she wasn't affected at all. I had feelings for her, but she didn't have any romantic feelings towards me.

"Romeo." Wendy said, swinging her hand in mine under an autumn tree with colored leaves. "I think I could eventually fall for you. But I've always thought of you as a close friend; someone I could share everything with."

"And I think that's why I didn't change." She suddenly let go of my hand and I stared back up. Her cheeks burned and I felt embarrassed myself.

And so I took a look at the tree above us and decided I'd think about this another day, and enjoy the time I had with her now.

"It's okay." I said, giving her a toothy smile. "You do what makes you happy."

Telling a white lie earned the biggest smile I'd ever seen from Wendy. At this moment I didn't regret it one bit.

...

Baccano is a gift among anime. Claire Stanfield is my husband and no one can convince me otherwise.

Thanks for getting me to 6k! I'm glad you all like my story <3