Screams

Juvia's POV.

It's now 10 in the morning. The sexy, seductive atmosphere is gone, and it feels like a new awakening. The sun looms over the sky with a brilliant light that casts all the darkness away, but I don't feel any better.

There's a tingling in my chest, and nothingness in my stomach. I can't help feeling depressed that I missed out on such a great chance to hit it off with Gray-Sama. I keep thinking of "what ifs" and how I'd feel right now if I'd just let him do what he'd want to me.

And the fact is, I'm not hiding at all. I'm on the roof of an apartment complex, hugging my knees to my chest and watching the sun. Usually when the sun goes up I feel cheery, but now it's more jubilant when the stars come out.

"Juvia?" I hear, behind me. It's a woman's voice.

I whip around, finally laying my eyes on an all-too-familiar face. Erza Scarlet, who can usually run for days without breaking a sweat was staggering all over the roof, panting.

I stood up to help her walk a bit less demonic-like. She thanked me, and we both ended up crouching beside each other on the roof, telling stories.

"He found me." Erza said, plastering her eyes to the ground. "And so I ran, anywhere and everywhere. But that didn't stop him. I don't even know if I've actually lost him yet."

I nodded. "I wasn't as strong. It hit me when he was ripping off my clothes. I just know that Gray would never do that out of mating season. Never."

She shrugged. "I bet he would, eventually. I mean, let's face the facts. He has feelings for you, that's why he's after you now. This actually might happen in the future."

She was right. Mating Season proved his feelings for me, and I had feelings for him. Sex was almost inevitable eventually, why postpone it?

"Same goes for you and Jellal." I said, nudging her in the shoulder.

She bit her lip, turning red. "Yeah. I just don't know. I can't really explain what's holding me back but I can perfectly explain what makes my heart keep pounding."

Completely agreeing with her, I looked up at the sun again. I didn't hate it like I did before. Mating Season is a rare thing, and I'm going to make it count.

"Wait." Erza said, clapping a hand over my mouth, and violently looking around.

I gasped. Had someone found us?

We were too late to hide. Gray was running towards us in seconds. Erza changed armor and I prepared a waterfall.

If I get the chance with Gray again, I'll take it, but right now, I also need to help Erza to escape from Jellal. To do that, I'm going to throw everything I've got into my beloved.

Levy Mcgarden's POV

I shouldn't have woken up.

I could've been sleeping, peacefully, with dreams about miles and miles of books in a faraway land. Pretending that I wasn't in a pinch the moment I woke up.

"Ah, she's awake!" Natsu shouted, pointing a finger in my direction.

I blinked my eyes to adjust my vision and focus. I saw Natsu, I saw Lucy, and I saw Gajeel. Lucy was strapped helplessly to a tree trunk, still clothed but struggling. It took me a moment to realize that I was strapped as well, feet dangling. Our arms were bound behind the tree and our stomachs were tied to the base. My legs could move freely but there wasn't a single thing they could do to help.