Unsettled Conclusions of the First Day

Juvias POV

My first reaction when I saw the bondage was to clamp my legs shut, and squirm around like a dead fish. It's just that I wanted it, so badly. If sex felt good, this was going to make me feel incredible.

"Gray...Gray." I said softly. He took a while to get his eyes off of my body. "G-Go easy on me. I've never done this before."

Half of his mouth was turned up in a second, as he lifted my chin up and kissed me, using soft/slight tongue and pulling away. "You'll adjust."

I began to protest until I could notice he wasn't paying much attention. His focus was drawn to each of the playthings in the box. There were ropes, paddles, blindfolds and designer gags, as well as vibrators of different sizes and shapes.

Until Gray slowly pushes my legs apart, I had yet to realize that they were clamped shut. He first took the ropes, tying them around my breasts, and grazing the rope with his fingers, watching my helpless reaction.

"Gray where did you even get-." He pulled the rope, and my boobs were roughly pulled, making me gasp out in surprise.

He licked his bottom lip. "What did you want to ask me?"

I began again. "I was wo-." His finger was in my mouth, feeling my tongue and ordering me to suck.

Doing so, I could see him reach for something out of the corner of my eye. His hands were slick and fast, as he picked up the object and flipped a switch.

"Wait!" I cried out, the sound making me remember what he had, before he plunged the vibrator in my vagina.

"Ahh~." I moaned, throwing my head back. Gray pushed the vibrator further in, as he reached for the rope again. It tightened around my boobs again, him finding the opportunity to attach his lips to the nipples and suck passionately.

"G-gray." I groaned exhaling loudly.

"Sh." He said, kissing my lips as he detached from my nipples.

My eyes opened once again, soon looking over toward a shining light in the room. Besides the moon, it was the only other light. This light read, 11:54.

11:54. Wait!!

"For those who may be in danger of someone pursuing you, remember that 5 minutes before and after the designated time change, everyone will be awake once again, in a time of recognition. Then the second day will begin at 12:05, and end at 12 the next day."

"Gray, I need you to get off." I said, breaking away from the kiss. I watched the clock hands tick and felt the sweat on my forehead. The vibrator in my system made this hard.

He chuckled. "I'll pull the rope again babe."

I lifted my legs in the air and kicked him off of me, knocking him into a cabinet behind him. The hands struck 11:55, and I studied his face carefully.

Recognition Time Begins

"Gray?" I asked him with harboring concern.

He rubs his head, blinking his eyes to adjust to the dim lit apartment. As soon as his head lifts up I wince.

"JUVIA!" He exclaimed, snapping his head away from my naked body. "Why are you- why is there- what is this? What's that humming sound?"

I nervously laughed. "Mating Season, Gray-Sama. Can you untie me from the mantel so I can-erm- remove that humming sound?"

"No-" he said, in disbelief.

My face was red in seconds. "Yeah. Please do this quickly. I might...you know...if it stays in me too long."