43

Hey guys👋🏻 I'm so so sorry I haven't updated in forever I've been busy with school so😫 anyway hope you enjoy this chapter even tho it'll probably suck😂
___________________

/Emma/

We finally landed in New York. I was so ready to get off of the plane.

We got our stuff together that we had on the plane with us and got off the plane.

When we walked out of baggage claim, a swarm off fans came screaming towards Devin and I.

Some Security guards not to far away noticed and came to the rescue.

They pushed the fans back so we could walk through. Devin took pictures with some fans and we kept waking.

"Ew." "Who's she." "Are they dating?" "Slut!" "I hope they aren't dating she looks like a whore!"

So many mean things were being said. I tried not to let it get to me, but it didn't work.

I just kept walking and tired my best to block all of the negativity out.

We finally got outside and there was a driver outside with our names on a sign.

We hopped into the blacked out Tahoe and the driver drove off.

As we went down the road to the hotel and just sat and watched the lines on the road. It's actually very cool to look at.

But, I couldn't stop thinking about Devin's fans, they all hated me, I mean it's not like we're dating, we are just friends... That live together....

We're not dating and I hope we don't, I don't want to loose a great friend.

But why would they be so rude? Don't they know that some people are really sensitive to those kinds of things and can't just "forget" about them?

I sighed and didn't realize it was loud. Devin's head shot over. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh nothing." I said putting a fake smile across my face. He raised his eyebrow at me. "Tell me." He demanded.

"Fine," I waited for a second and answered. "your fans were saying really rude things to me and about me back at the airport." I said.

He sighed at looked down. "Don't listen to them, those fans are not real fans if they think that way towards you, we aren't even dating, and even if we were they should still accept you." He said.

"Yeah you're right." I said. "Just don't pay attention to them, because I assure there will be more of them." He warned.

I nodded. "Ok, thanks Dev." I said smiling.

He smiled back. "We're here!" The driver called over his shoulder.

We hopped out of the car and grabbed our suitcases out of the back. We waved goodbye to the driver and walked into the hotel.

We got our room keys and went up to our room. On the way we ran into the tour manager and he told us we'd be sharing a room with some other people on the tour.

We kept walking to the room and when we got there we couldn't believe who we were sharing it with.

----------------------

Hey guys sorry for a short chapter, I thought that would be a great place to end it😂
Anyway, little update, today in English the preps in my class were talking about this other prep in my grade and how she writes books and they were all like "yeah she's really good too" and then the guy sitting behind me goes "yeah she told me she was famous on WHATPAD"..... I wanted to turn around and slap him to hard upside his head, it makes me so mad when people pronounce wattpad, whatpad, like there is no H in it honey stop✋🏻😂 anyway there's my little rant sorry I'm so annoying bye😂👋🏻