32

Hey guys :)))) Christmas Is so close I'm so excited, What did you guys ask for?

_________________________

|Emma|

I sat in my room.

I haven't done very much lately, I've just sat in my room and stared at the TV that hasn't been turned on in days.

I guess you would call me depressed for one reason...

*flashback*

5 day earlier......

My phone started to ring.

It was the hospital.

I frowned.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, Emma." The nurse said. She always calls me and tells me what's going on with Chad.

"Yes?" I asked again.

"We've had to put Chad on life support," I swear my heart stopped. "He got exclusively worse and we had no choice." She finished.

I slowly nodded. "I'm so sorry, we don't know if he will make it." She added.

Two tears slowly went down my cheeks. I need to end this conversation.

"Ok, thank you for calling." I said quickly.

I put my phone down and started to panic a little. I was full on sobbing by now.

I calmed myself just a tad and ran into Cody's room.

he didn't look up from his computer for a second. "Hey babe whats u-" He stopped when he looked at me.

He slammed his computer down on his bed and ran over.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked as I collapsed into his arms.

"I-it's Chad, they put him on l-life support." I sobbed.

"They don't know if he'll make it ,Cody." I said.

He hugged me tightly. "Emma I'm so sorry, you wanna go see him?" He asked.

"Not now, I don't wanna break down in the middle of the hospital." I said and he laughed a little. "Ok, we won't go right now." He said.

"Now, you go back into your room. I'm gonna go get ice cream then we can cuddle and watch your fav show." He said poking my nose.

"Friends?"I asked.

He nodded. "Ok." I smiled and walked into my room.

**Next day**

I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing.

I was still cuddled up to Cody's side. He was still asleep.

I wiggled away from him and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Emma, it's your brother." The nurse said.

"He's-" I started but she cut me off. "Yes, I'm so sorry sweetie. I know how close you two were." She said.

I quickly hung the phone up and slammed it back down on the table. Which woke up Cody.

"Emma, Emma what's wrong?" He asked.

I was sobbing hard. Pretty much screaming.

I collapsed to the floor as Cody ran to me.

"What happened?" He asked frantically.

"Chad's dead, Cody. HES DEAD!" I yelled at him.

At this point I don't know if I'm sad or mad.

"Shhhhhhh." He said hugging me tightly.

"He's gone, my best friend since I was born just gone." I sobbed.

"He was a good guy, I know I never acted like I liked him, but he always looked out for you and I never saw that. I guess I was just blinded by the fact that I thought he was coming to take you away from me." Cody said as he rubbing me arm.

"I'm so sorry." He said kissing my head.

**End Of Flash Back**

Cody keeps trying to get me to do something.

It's not working, I'm to sad to do anything.

I haven't done anything really. I haven't eaten, slept, I rarely talk, I haven't gotten up, just to go to the bathroom.

So my life has been pretty sucky for the last couple of days.

I heard a soft knock at the door.

"Go away!" I spat.

"Emma, you can't stay in there forever." Sam groaned from the other side of the door.

"WATCH ME!" I yelled and rolled over.

Like I said, I haven't slept in days. So I'm trying to get some sleep.

I slowly drifted off to sleep.

------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading sorry for not updating I've been rlly busy with Christmas stuff

Btw next chapter will be a dream that Emma has while she's taking this "nap" I guess you would say

Ilysm💕💕💕