25

Hey guys I missed you guys sooooo much, I had a great time on the cruise but I'm glad to be home😂 (well I'm not home yet still a few more hours but I'm in the U.S.A so I'm home😂) I'm sorry if this chapter and the next one SUUUCCKKS, I've been writing these next few chapters while on the cruise and the days were all spaced out so the chapters may suck😂 but thanks for sticking with me while I had no internet (which sucked) love you guys💕 thanks for 40k on Unbreakable Bond, I posted a Q&A in honor of 40k so go check that out ilysm💕💕💕
________________

|Emma|

*a few days later*

Now that the boys are gone, I pretty much just sit around and mope in my boredom.

The guys weren't going to be back in two weeks.

Not one, but two.

I'm gonna have this whole house to myself, again, for two weeks.

Ugh.

At least I have Daisy.

I turned on one of the best movies of all time, and one of my favorites, Grease.

"Summer love driftin' away," I sang a long.

There was a knock at the door.

I was still in a happy mood because my fav movie was on. So, I danced over to the door.

It was the mail guy with a package.

"Thank you." I smiled taking the package and signing the thingy.

"You're welcome." He said as I handed it back.

"Have a nice day." He said walking away.

"You too." I waved and walked inside.

I looked at the package.

"When did I order a package?" I asked myself.

I shrugged and grabbed some scissors from the kitchen.

I sat on the couch and started opening it.

It was my favorite cookie dough flavor in a container.

I frowned and looked at the sender's address.

It had Chad's name on it.

I laughed, "of course." I smiled and took the container out of the box.

"Imma bake some cookies." I said to myself, who else would I talk to, the wall?

I set the container on the counter and started up the oven.

I found a pan, I just couldn't find any of that spray stuff that makes the dough not stick.

"Well daisy, looks like I have to take another trip to the store." I said putting the cookies in the fridge and turning the oven off.

"Daisy you stay here." I said and she went to her bed.

I smiled and grabbed some keys.

When I got to the store I got more that what I came for, that happens all the time though right?

I walked out to the car and drove home.

I opened the door so daisy could go do her business which I'm sure she was dying to do.

I walked inside and sat down the bags and set the cookie dough back on the counter.

I set little pieces off it on the pan after putting the non-stick stuff on it and let the cookie dough thaw out.