10

Aaayyeeee✌🏻️
______________

|Cody|

I woke up in the hospital.

I frowned.

The hospital? Why am I in the- one wait, I remember I was with Emma.

We were in the car and I apologized for how awful I was and then... I was the reason we are here.

I need to know where she is.

I spammed the "call nurse" button.

She finally came rushing in. "Mr. Herbinko, you're awake." She smiled.

"Where's Emma?" I asked.

"Mr. Herbinko, you can't see her right now you an her both are in a critical state." She said pushing me back against the bed after i tried to stand.

"What happened to her?" I asked.

She stayed silent. Sam and Colby and Emma's brother Chad busted through the door.

"Cody!" Colby said.

"Hey guys." I said unamused.

The nurse left. Ugh.

"Cody are you ok? Where's Emma? Is she ok?" They all kept throwing questions at me.

"Guys guys slow down, yes I'm fine, I don't know and I don't know." I said.

"I'm gonna go ask if we can see her yet." Chad said walking out of the room.

We sat there in silence. "It's my fault." I mumbled hoping they didn't hear.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Nothing." I blurted out.

"No, you said something." Sam said.

"Ugh, alright fine." I said.

"It's my fault." I said.

"The wreck?" Colby asked.

"No, the trip to Mars. Yes the wreck!" I said sarcastically.

"Well, looks like you're angry about it." Sam said.

"Well I am, it's my fault that Emma could be really hurt, or worse." I whispered.

Chad came back in.

"We can go see her." He said. Sam and Colby looked back at me.

"Go." I said.

"I'm staying with you buddy." Colby said.

"Thanks." I said.

Sam and Chad walked out of the room.

|Emma|

I sound of the door opening startled me and I woke up.

"I'm sorry did we wake you, we can leave." A familiar voice said.

I squinted my eyes.

"Chad?" I asked.

I could barely see. I had an eyepatch on one of my eyes and the other one wasn't that great.

"Yeah it's me and Sam." He said.

"Boy am I glad to see, well, hear you guys." I said.

"Do you remember what happened?" Sam asked sitting beside me and taking my hand.

"Well, me and Cody were in the car headed home, and he started apologizing and then he started kissing me and I was trying to keep control of the car but I couldn't and when I finally got him off of me we crashed." I said.

"I'm so sorry." Sam said.

"I would say that I'm taking you away from these three but you're safer with them." Chad said.

"Thanks Chad, I can take care of myself." I said.

"I just don't want to see you get hurt, like now." He said.

"Chad don't worry I can take care of myself and Sam here has my back." I said squeezing his hand a little and smiling.

------------------------------

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while
Thank you so much for 28k on Unbreakable Bond ilysm
Thanks for reading ily