27

Hey guys👋🏻👋🏻 I missed you guys so much😢
________________

|Emma|

I woke up alone in Cody's room.

I sighed and smiled.

There were noises coming from downstairs.

Assuming Cody probably dropped something, as he always does, I jumped out of bed.

I looked down at what I was wearing. An oversized t-shirt that came almost to my knees and underwear.

I shrugged and walked out of Cody's room.

When I walked out of the room there was no one. I frowned. "Cody? Colby?" I yelled through the house as I stood at the top of the stairs.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming from the door. "Who's there?!" I asked in panic.

Sam cam around the corner and stood at the bottom of the stairs.

I gasped loudly and backed away.

"Sam, get away from me." I said.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"About what? How you mentally scarred me for the rest of my life?" I asked.

He sighed. "No, well yeah." He said.

"Get out!" I demanded. "No, I need to talk to you." He said.

"Why would I listen to you, Sam?!" I yelled. "All you ever do is hurt me when we talk to each other!" I yelled again.

"Emma-" he started but I cut him off.

"There are many examples of how you've hurt me, that is one of them," I said pointing to the wall where the damage from my head colliding with it is still there.

"I know-" I cut him off again. "And when you came a few weeks ago to get-" he cut me off this time.

"Emma, I know I've done wrong just let me explain!" He said raising his voice.

To be honest that shut me right up.

He walked over to the living room and I followed sitting in a chair near the couch.

He sighed. "I'm so so sorry for hurting you," he started but stopped because he started to tear up.

"I don't know what came over me that day, my anger got the best of me and I went crazy. I don't even know what was wrong with me the day I came to get my bag, I guess just seeing you made the memories flood back and I became angry again." He said looking at me with teary eyes. A few glided down his cheeks.

A few did the same for me. "Sam, what you did to me that day can't be forgotten. What you did was serious. When Cody brought me here I knew I'd be treated terribly. You, you were different." I said.

"You made me feel loved for the first time in a long time, then what happened that night changed everything. It changed how I looked at you. I saw you as the cruel kidnapper I thought you were when I was brought here. Now I don't see that cruel kidnapper, I see the Sam that I know, and he isn't a cold hearted kidnapper." I finished.

"Please forgive me." He pleaded. We were both pretty much sobbing at this point. "Of course I forgive you." I said.

We stood up and he hugged me tightly. I hugged back. "Thank you, I'm so so so sorry for what I did to you, it'll never happen again I promise." He said.