7

Like, idek how to handle all that's happening with Cody, like should i be happy should I be sad UGH anyway new chapter Lego
________________

|Emma|

After Cody surprised me with the tickets we went into the living room and watched a movie with Sam and Colby

Sam and Colby are coming with us, they aren't as big of fans as me and Cody but they just took it as getting out of the house for once.

We watched one of the best movies ever created, Up. I frickin love that movie.

Don't even dare call me childish.

After the movie we just sat around.

"Wanna go get some Starbucks?" Colby suggested.

"Nothin better to do." Cody said getting up.

"I'm gonna go change." I said sprinting upstairs.

I grabbed some Vans, I put on some black skinny jeans, a white shirt and a flannel.

I didn't have a phone or anything to grab, considering Cody kidnapped me.

Anyway.... I ran back downstairs.

"Ready?" They asked.

"Yep." I said.

We walked out the door and got in the car. Cody drove.

He pressed a button to make the gate open. It opened, he drove through and then closed the gate behind us.

We got to Starbucks. We walked in and ordered our drinks.

We sat down at a table. I noticed some people looking at Cody, Colby and Sam and giving me weird looks.

I frowned and turned to them.

"What's with them?" I asked.

They just kinda sat there looking like they were hiding something.

"Guys?" I asked.

"Ok, fine, we are kinda famous on Social Media." Sam admitted.

My mouth dropped. "What?" I asked.

"Um, yeah, we have built up a pretty big fan base on Vine." Cody said.

"Don't you think when your fans find out that you kidnapped me that they will be a little curious?" I asked.

"They won't find out." Cody said.

"What if they do?" I asked.

"They won't." He said

"But what if they do?" I asked.

"They.won't." He said firmly and I shut up.

The 3 girls ran over.

"Hi." They said.

"Hey." Sam, Cody and Colby said.

I just sat back in disgust.

They kept freaking out.

Like they ain't that great.

They finally stopped talking and took pictures with them and went away.