Chapter 7

Why do some people have such bad timing?

I looked at the doctor like I wanted to kill him which was exactly my objective.

The only woman that I rotate my life around just woke up from a fricken five month coma and doctor douche bag came in.

He just waltzed in here.

Like a f&$king princess.

He came to return her to the coma life and I won't allow it. I would fight with sir snuggles. Sir snuggles and I would fight until we die, or he dies.

For Abi.

"Shawn, we need you to exit the room so we can check up on Abigail" said the doctor.

I just stood there and looked at him like he grew another head. Did he just ask me to walk out.

Now I'm confused. I can't walk away. I love her. So I put on a show, just for my princess.

"You expect me to just leave her. Nah-ah sugga daddy. I've been here for five months, and out of those whole five months I've seen you at least twice. On the other hand I haven't seen my house in all that time. Do you know how amazingly beautiful my house is? Let me explain it to you."

Abigail just laid there and smiled at me whilst the doctor looked at me entertained. "Go ahead, Shawn. Dazzle me." He said sounded not even at least entertained.

"I have a three story house with a front room going right up to the roof. Ten bedrooms, that's right Ten FREAKING BED ROOMS, nine and a half baths, a kitchen made for the stars and the most incredibly beautiful backyard. There are pictures of this beautiful young lady scaling from the roof to the floor, so that's what I haven't been home to in a while and I'll be damned if I will just stand here and watch you tell me to leave her with you dip-shits" I said frustratedly.

As if on cue Donovan and Sienna just walked in without any cares in the world. but the tension was thick enough that you could cut it with a knife. They  both looked around until their eyes settled on Abi and they started to run. This made me furious. If I couldn't get to her no one could so I did what was most recommended. 

I growled at them.

 Yes, that's right. You heard me .

 Growled.

Like a werewolf. I looked like an ass but it was worth it. They stopped dead in their tracks and looked at me like I was high on drugs, but they turned and left. As soon as they were out of the room I felt a stinging sensation in my hand that i knew all too well. This was not going to be a good sleep. 

Ohhhhh F#&k!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Really short chapter.