Chapter 1

Donavon's picture above

Shawn's P.O.V.

We we're laying down in the backyard looking at the clouds. It was simply perfect. I loved it back here. Perfect was all I settled for because my angel was simply perfect.

I didn't really fancy of the extraordinary kind of perfect. I just allowed the perfect things to happen because that's what made them perfect.

Not the overly expensive thing you had to buy, not even the fancy stuff. To me perfect means natural.

I looked at Abigail. "Babe, isn't this just beautiful." She began to smile.

If you didn't know Abigail is my perfect. Her amazing Carmel chocolate colored skin tone. Her black and blonde hair. Her deep captivating coca cola brown eyes. But her beauty was even more accentuated by her smile.

The way how she had the most perfect smile. You are probably thinking that it's new love in the cupcake phase. That's far from the truth. Me and Abigail hated each other for a long while before us. I always was ready to blow her off and that was that.

******Flashback******
Five years ago

I was at a party I saw some boys taking advantage of a girl . It was my friend Donavon's party.

Donavon is what many people would call the perfect heartbreak. Amazing eyes, skin, hair, smile, everything. The only thing was that Donavon was always afraid to get his heart broken so h always dated for casualties. For example he would date models to look good in the eyes of the public. He would date low lives for sex it was a win-win situation.

I got pulled out of my trance by a little scream that's when I remembered my surroundings. I couldn't leave her there with those fools so I approached them and waited to see what they would have done.

Abigail was looking as if she was drunk but she still stood her ground.

Hmmm... Strong girl I see. But I'm sure that she's the girl who always has something to say.

The boys just scurried away from her upon seeing me leaving only me and her there alone. When I approached her, she still was playing hard to get with me and I could not even take her on.

After I felt like I had enough of her attitude, I took her up the stairs.

Im not a creepy person I just got her in a room sprayed her with cold water, gave her a towel to dry off with, a bottle of water, a couple aspirin and locked her in there.

After I helped her I went down stairs to look for her friend Seinna.

How did I know that she had a friend named Seinna. They were always together.Seinq was like her hype man.

Seinna kinda looked a little frail. That was because she was aspiring to be a model, so she would do anything that would cause in throwing up. She had curly black hair and was brown but lighter that Abigail.

Trust me where ever the first one was the other was not far behind. When I reached down stairs I ran into Donavon. He knew all the girls.

"Hey Don, do u know where Seinna is. Her friend is pissed drunk upstairs and I don't know what to do with her," I said a little too frantically.

He looked confused and I just looked worried. It was already one in the morning. At three in the morning we found Seinna just as pissed drunk as her friend.

Oh great.

They were the only two that we allowed to sleep over.

By the time that the morning came, well more like 3 in the afternoon, they stayed to help us clean.

After that all of us became friends. That was the beauty of it. We turned into friends with people we couldn't stand.

******End of flashback******

Looking at her still smiling I just had to as myself if it was really real. She was so beautiful.

If I wasn't really looking at her I would have missed the look on her face. I saw pain written all over her face.

She began wheezing, loudly. So loud that Seinna heard her from up in the tree.

She jumped down and ran over to us. She stopped wheezing for a while. As soon as Donavon came outside he ran over as he saw that something was wrong. He looked at her and she looked natural.

As soon as we all calmed down she passed out. Abi passed out. The world seemed to stop for me.

Seinna was shouting something and me and Donavon just froze. I felt something come in contact with my face. Apperantly Donavon felt it too because we were both holding our faces.

As we turned we got a faceful of a very pissed off Seinna. She look like she was about to kill us.

She began talking. "DONAVON, LIFT HER TO THE CAR. SHAWN GET THE STINKING CAR AND THE BAG YOU GUYS HAVE WITH EMERGENCY CLOTHES IN CASE OF ANYTHING. STOP OOGLING AROUND AND GET GOING. LET'S GO, GO, GOOO!!!!!!"

I now felt deaf but that was the fastest that we ever moved. I'm under a minute we we're all pulling out of the drive way. Three different cars were moving out and speeding towards the hospital. We were all very worried. They put Abi in the car with me and I was relived. We had called each other on our phones so we could know if something was out of the ordinary.
Abigail began to say something.

"Shawn, where are we and what are you doing?" She looked confused. At just her voice Seinna started to scream through the phone.

"Shawn, is she up, is she breathing, is she coughing, how does she look like she is feeling?" As soon as I was about to an see she started to cough. This time I saw blood. I panicked. I started to talk loudly and drive faster, "Guys stay right on my back, she's coughing and this time there is blood". As I started to speed up I saw Seinna over take me and made a left. In about t minutes we arrived at the hospital.

We all hopped out of the cars and rushed into the hospital. As soon as we broke the doors I yelled "WE NEED A DOCTOR ITS AN EMERGENCY, SOME ONE PLEASE HELP US."

As soon as I said that a doctor saw a lifeless looking Abigail with blood all over her and ranover I us with alot of nurses. This was one of tf worst parts of my life looking at them take angel from me. They took her away and told us to wait patiently in the waiting room.

We all went to park the cars and came back with the clothes. This was going to be bad for all of us with a pissed Seinna waiting.

Welcome to Hell.

************************************************************
Please vote and comment your suggestions.
Sharing love 💜💜💜💜
The author..