Chapter 5

That's Shawn
My heart beat

Shawn 's P.O.V

I was waiting in the hospital for at least three weeks now. Abi didn't wake up as yet and I never left her side. If I needed sleep I would have slept right next to her on the bed. I really missed her presence.

Abi's P.O.V.

I was seeing wrote everywhere. This was cool. I really wanted to know where I was. I saw a lady in the distance. I started to run towards her.

"Hey miss. HELLOOO!!! LADY." I started shouting. This birch was not stopping.

I ran for at least ten minutes before catching up. I want even tired. I tired the talking thing again.

"Hi, I'm Abigail" I said with a huge grin on my face.
She turned around and looked at me with a serious expression on her face. I thought to myself 'wow she is one bitch'. I heard my thoughts being said out loud.

She turned and looked at me angrily with a scowl on her face. Shit, she was vigorous.

"Follow me," she said.

I just walked behind her. She just walked for at least give hours. Where the hell was she talking me. Wait a minute, who is she.

I decided to keep walking. We arrived to a simple park. She sat on the bench. She looked at me like I was being ignorant. I guess that ment to sit and that's exactly what I did.

"Abigail" she said with a velvet like voice. "You are not conscious right now. You are closer to seat than you've ever been. You can either give up to the diseases and die slowly so that whoever is looking after you can suffer through the pain of it or you can fight them and wake up to your friends. No matter your choice I'm sure it will be the right one."

That's all she had to say. Make my mind up. It wasn't even a tough decision. I wanted to go back. "I want to go back. I want to fight. That's what I am and that's what I will always be." I said.

As soon as those words left my lips I nearly regretted it. I was in a black leather pants and a black vest. I had weapons. Swords. I guess that they we're supposed to be my weapons. But for what.

As soon as that thought crossed my mind I saw a lot of big men running in my direction. I was about to take back my decision then I remembered Shawn.

I ran towards them. If it was death that they wanted, then here it comes.

The first set that I ran
into I took their heads right off. That felt really good on the inside. That was probably the best feeling I had in a long time. I should try o make it a little challenging but as soon as I saw the amount of people coming in to my direction I decided that I needed to take them head on and take their head off.

One by one I tried to take their heads off but I got through with the hearts of some. My method was seeming to work but the more I killed was the more that the next batch had.

I took off a lot of heads and stopped a lot of hearts and I wasn't tired. "This is AWESOME!!!!" I shouted.

As I looked around I saw at least hundreds or thousand of bodies. I was surprised. There was a lot of people here and I believed the someone had helped me kill them. On the field I couldn't even kill twenty people with out getting tired.

The scenery changed to one with the most beautiful flowers. It had birds of all kinds, singing. It was a beautiful. Then that bitch from before popped up right in front of me. I looked her directly I'm her eyes. She was prettier now because she had a smile on her face. I was the one who held the stoned face expression.

"You have to escape the trap in order to win. Also, the water is fake. If you fall in that's game over for you. This is all you have to do to win. There are also cases where u lose but also win. Only if that happens you will know" she said then disappeared.

Just great, now I didn't know what the trap was. I probably looked like I wanted know but I did. I was starting to get tired.

Ass soon as I turned there were all of my biggest fears. I guessed that I had to defeat them

Obstacle 1: A huge ass SPIDER!!! OMG how I hated those things. It was to big with a lot of eyes. I guess I had to find a way to defeat it. That left the question of what I did when I saw a spider. I would naturally scream and shout out for Shawn to kill it but Shawn was not here, so what was I supposed to do.

Slowly I calmed myself and tried to walk past it. If it didn't see the fear maybe it wouldn't hurt me. Whole I was passing the spider looked at me I saw my reflections in it's big eyes. As soon as I was on the other aide of the spider it blew up. That was close, but now that I realized that it didn't hurt me I don't really think that I was scared of it anymore. Back to the trap.

My eyes went wide as I looked at my second obstacle.

Obstacle 2: A really angry Shawn. He was never really angry at me but one time he was pissed at this guy who shot me and that was scary. He looked ready to kill but I knew how to call him down so I was in the clear. He started to shout.

"My stuff belongs to me and if I see you next blink at my stuff I'll slice you into Bacon strips and then I'll make your family a nice Bacon themed brunch and let them eat you."

I started laughing at his outburst. I knew that he hated when people laughed at him but this was horrible. Scary as hell but really funny. As I stopped laughing he looked like he was about to kill me. Now I was scared. I started to talk but I was almost dumbstruct. This was one of the thing I feared about Shawn. He made me to be at a lost for words.

"Look, I'm not any less important than you, and if....... if you feel that your words can have an effect on me then you are drop dead wrong. Everything that you have I have also. We're both human baby, plus you are too much of a pussy to do me anything. Just thank God that I love you sweet cheeks because other that that you would have been dead" I said.

He hated when people stood up to him. The only person that stood up to him successfully was me but I was more scared now than I ever was in my entire life. I guess that was where I made the mistake. As soon as I thought that I was slapped directly into the lake. This was a new feeling for me.

It's falling but never landing. It's that feeling you get when you are waiting for the best scene in a movie, but it never comes. That's the feeling that I was getting and all that I could feel was nothingness. No oxygen, no pain, just falling.

Now that I recalled what I felt I realized what it felt like. It was amazing. It felt like death