Chapter 4

Dimitri's picture above

Seinna's P.O.V.

All I could have seen was red. All I was seeing was red. All I needed to see was red. It was getting darker.

I didn't care about Dimitri anymore.  All I wanted right about now was to wake up from this horrific dream. Except I knew that I wasn't sleeping. This seemed too realistic. Shawn looked like he was dying. He was saying something but I didn't hear any of it. I wanted to reach out and touch her.

Shawn turned to look at me.  He looked scared. I didn't know why. Shawn was a deadly sweetheart. It took a lot to scare him. He walked on the other side of the bed, he was waiting on something. Now I had a clearer veiw of Abigail. She was so small and tiny on the bed. I was trying not to lose it.  I was trying really hard not to lose it.

Breathe in.

Breath out.

Breath in.

Blame the guys. Yeah. Thats when it began.

"This is your fault Shawn. How could you not know that your own girlfriend was sick and dying? If she has stage two cancer, how can you not know. If the things she was doing didn't make you aware that she was sick then you have to be the world's worst boyfriend." He was not even affected by my statement.

I turned around,  looking Donavon right in his face. "And you Mister fellow. Just waltzing up in here work your Italian self. You just had to be in all of this. I'm not even sure how this is your fault. You just happen to be in everything that's bad so this is just also your faule and don't even try and denying it." He just shrugged me off. I don't think that he even listened to me.

I turned all of my attention to the last ale the I could have blamed it on Dimitri. Tr one my heart tries to best for.  I was worried if he would still love me if we fought. Well of course he is would still love me. He loves me and just doesn't know. That didn't stop me from blaming him either.

"My dear future husband Dimitri." I said. He wasted no time in answering back.

"Don't hold your breath Seinna you gave a better chance of suffocating than me and you ever being together," he said.

We'll that hit me right in the soft place. I didn't like that. He sounded like he didn't even love me. "Dimitri, are you telling me that you don't love me?" I asked sounding slightly shocked.

He took my two hands into one of his and held into my jaw softly. This felt amazing. Then he began speaking. "Seinna, sweetheart. I will love you when rats fly. When squirrels talk I will dedicate my life to you. When the sun stops shining and the moon looses it's glow will I love you. When people find my corpse will love from me be thrown your way. Until those things happen I have no feelings for you."
My eyes grew wide.

"So there is hope then. We still have a chance that I could get those things to happen" I said. He looked at me stone-faced and said. 

"Seinna, I will love you when Shawn stops loving Abigail. Calculate that." He smirked and walked off.

He will never love me. Shawn will always love her. Why do they have to be so I'm love. All I wanted was some love from that douche bag. All he could have said was yes or no, but he just had to go out of his way to describe when he will love me. I don't like how he talks to me.

Since Shawn is the boss of the Mafia that means that all of us are a part of it. We always wear masks because it is smarter to hide our identities. I just remembered that we all still worked together. I still have to see Dimitri at work.

I was too caught up in my thoughts to realize he came back. When I saw him he hugged me tightly.  He loved me, he really really loved me, well that's what I thought. Then I felt this stinging sensation in my arm.  Then I felt darkness overpowering me. Just great. I let his charms fool me again.

They just sedated me. In ten seconds I'll be out cold.