Chapter 2

Abigail's photo above👆
Ain't she just pretty

Shawn's P.O.V.

We have been waiting for at least five hours. 

Five Freaking hours!

I was worried and annoyed. Seinna was talking non stop. She was also extremely worried but she talked a lot.

"For goodness sakes Seinna, will you please just SHUT UP!!!" Donavon said. He looked as if he had just about enough of her rambling. I started to laugh.

No one had eaten since we got here.We were all hungry and tired. 

I felt like I was about to pass out. Since we got here we were waiting. Five hours ago. THEY HAVE MY GIRL FRIEND IN SURGERY FOR FIVE HOURS. I was about to give up. I was close to running into the room and telling the doctor about how to use his doctorate, but as soon as I stood up he walked out to us.

He better had. I was about to open a good old can of ass whopping.

"Mr. Jones" the doctor said. Seinna and Donavon stood up and walked towards me and the doctor. 

Um hello. I'm the ONLY Mister Jones here. Someone wanted to get their asses kicked as far as I can see. The doctor looked confused but still went ahead talking.

"Ms Withers' surgery was almost successful. We did all that we could. At first, we thought it was a hole in her lungs but as the surgery processed we found an unusual substance. We tried to remove it but it is all over her body. As the surgery went on we found out that Miss Withers has stage 2 cancer. This was the last thing to be considered when we was about to finish the surgery. We found out that Miss Withers has low blood and a weak heart."

My entire world froze at that statement. Cancer. Stage 2. Low blood. Weak heart.

I felt a hand on me. I was too much in shock to even notice who it was, but I noticed that the doctor was still speaking so I tried to keep paying attention.

"Let me say that she is lucky to be alive," he stated sounding quite defeated.

The audacity of this jackass.

"As for now, Ms. Withers is in a coma and is too weak to look out for her self and the coma is to be gone in at least two weeks after that she is supposed to wake up and be healing, until then we have to keep her under heavy observation. Until then let us hope that Miss Withers has a reason to wake up because if she doesn't her mind will allow her heart to collapse. You all can go and check miss Withers in approximately half of an hour" the doctor said and walked away.

I thanked the doctor and went to make a call on my phone. I was ready to kill someone and that statement was a literal one. Leaving me there with my thoughts of Abi's death was a bad idea. I needed heavy surveillance on this hospital. It was time to call Dimitri.

Dimitri's P.O.V.

I am Dimitri. I was the Mafia under boss for Shawn.

In case you don't know the structure of the mafia it goes like this.

Boss.  Shawn

Underboss.    Me 

Caporegime.  Other people that I'm not interested in at the moment.

Soldiers.  A-FREAKING-lot of people.

Last but not least. The Associates. Our LOADED Allies.

I was nothing like Shawn. He was loving unless you got him angry or messed with Abi and believe me, NO ONE messed with Abi.

Abi by herself was a war machine. If you were brave enough you would let Shawn know but no one was that stupid.

In laymans terms, BITCH WAS CRAZY! 

IDK how Shawn kept up with her.

No one expects a sweet, caring person like Shawn to be a Mafia boss, but he wasn't always like that. He became a softy after he promised Abi that he will do the threatening and she would do the killing. 

That was the pure definition of Relationship Goals. Not making some dumbass girly friendship bands. Killing together. Almost brought a tear to my eyes.

That girl was cute but was the most deadly person in the organization. She had had the most messed up parents and past. No one knows why Shawn loves her but he does and so do we.

 No questions there.

And don't bother asking.

My phone began to ring. I set my ring tone for the boss as Fergalicious because I caught him singing it a time with Abi. As Fergalicious was playing out I decided to answer and when I did I immediately regretted it.

"Dimitri, you son of a bitch. Why the hell would you let the phone ring our for more than five seconds. I am here worried as shit and you allow the phone to ring out. How selfish can you be? Always thinking of yourself. Eugh, all you do is piss me off. That's why you have a mini dick, cause you let your phone ring out to the length you wished your dick was. Hope you learned to suck a dick well bitch ass pussy." Shawn answered.

Damn, if I knew he was on his period I would have left it to find out, but from his anger I knew that it had some thing to do with his precious Abi.

"Boss, calm down and tell me what's wrong with the gang's dangerous sweet heart, and tell me what can I do to help" I said.

I heard people shouting 'emergency' and 'let the doctors get somewhere to pass' so I gathered that they were at a hospital.

Shawn just said or more like shouted "Calm down, you expect me to CALM THE FUCK DOWN. That's like a girl telling you to get your dick hard. It aint gonna happen anytime soon so shut up. Look, I need at least twenty men down at the hospital closest to my house immediately and make sure that you are with them and the gang's doctor. Abi has been diagnosed with stage two cancer and I am not settling with anything less than perfection. You hear that? PERFECTION!!!!!!!! She has to be healed." With that the line went dead.

Not only did I hear perfection, I also felt his spit through the phone. Damn, all water companies must be jealous of the amount water just his mouth had.

Shawn wasn't really a mean person, he looked after everyone. Anytime it came to killing my hands were the first to get the blood. He only killed when it was necessary and that never happened. I was starting to forget the body and leaving it alone when I remembered what he said about Abi. I gathered the best and headed out. I was nervous cause no one even wanted to be a second late. We all rushed at the same time.

************************************************************
Please vote and comment your suggestions.
Sharing love 💜💜💜💜
The author..