"Holy Fuck Easton, You Look Like Shit..."

I wait for Niall to come online. We texted for an hour, me telling him everything that's happening with Calvin, and even though he might not seem like he cares, Niall would literally murder anyone who hurt his friends.

I sit there, playing with the sleeves of my sweatshirt. I didn't even bother getting ready, he already knew I was a mess.

Then a notification popped up.

Incoming call from Niall.

I accepted, biting my lip softly. I didn't know what he was going to say. I obviously knew that he wouldn't say anything mean to me, but he could always hint at the fact that he thinks I'm a shitty girlfriend.

"Holy fuck Easton, you look like shit" Niall frowned when his face popped up on the screen.

"I feel that way too," I return the frown and pull at the loose strings.

"It pains me to see you like that mate. Who did his to you...?"

"Calvin..." I choked out, my voice getting smaller.

"Calvin...? I knew you guys are having problems but...I didn't know it was that bad" he said, running his fingers through his hair. I just nodded, not letting out any sound.

He stared at me, and I could tell he didn't like what was happening. He let out a frustrated sigh.

"I know Calvin loves you. He has only been dating you for....so short, but I know that he has never felt this way before. He's really bad at expressing himself that's why he's so cold and distant sometimes" he finally spoke up.

I nodded again. He was making it seem like it wasn't my fault that all this shit was crumbling down, which sparked a little hope in me.

'But...even though I know you both love each other, what he does to you isn't healthy. And I don't think he understands that" he continued.

"So what are you trying to say?" I ask, hesitating.

He bit his lip and frowned, "I'm trying to say that you two should break up."