"So When Are You And Calvin Going To Do The Dirty...?"

(Used to be smut, but again, it was weird af )

After recording the video, the guys and I went to a bar not far from Niall's place to get some drinks.

"So when are you and Calvin going to do the dirty?" Niall asked me after we all ordered our drinks.

"Ummm..." I laughed, not knowing how to answer this question.

"I see, trying to surprise Leafy" 

"Yep, exactly"

--------

After getting drinks with Niall, Calvin and I took a taxi back to our hotel. We  were both slightly buzzed, but not completely drunk. We still had full control over our actions, at least on my part.

While in the elevator, he couldn't keep his hands off me. He kept pushing me in the corner, accidentally pressing multiple floor buttons in the process. 

"Maybe we should switch corners" I suggested, slightly giggling.

He nodded, connecting our lips together, and pushed us into another corner where we stayed until we finally reached our floor. 

We made our way into the hotel room, placing soft kisses on each other as we walked.

I went through my bag, trying to find our room key, while Cal kissed and sucked on my neck,

"You'll be the death of me, you know that right?" I asked, trying to concentrate on finding that damn room key.

"I can say the same thing about you" he mumbled against my skin.

I finally pulled out the card and put it into the door, opening it as fast as I could. I was eager to find out where whatever was happening was going to go.

Cal closed the door behind us and pushed my body against it. He went back to playing with my neck as I tangled my fingers in his hair.

I let out a soft groan as he made his way to my collar bone. A smirk appeared on his face and his body began to move towards the bed, pulling me with him. 

He began to remove my shirt, placing kisses down my shoulders, leading down to my chest. I closed my eyes, taking in this moment. He pulled away only to take his own shirt off.

I smiled, crashing my lips against his. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and we enjoyed a heated make out session.

His hands roamed my back, clearly looking for the clasp of my bra.

"What the fuck?" he pulled away, looking at me with pure confusion.

I took his hands and put them in the front, leading them to the clasp that was placed between my breasts. His expression softened as he struggled to unclasp it.

"Are you serious? If I didn't know better I'd think you're a virgin" I giggled, helping him and throwing my bra to the side.

"Shut up, none of my other girlfriends wore bras like that"

----------

"Fuck I don't remember last time I worked out" he joked.

"No wonder you're so out of breath babe"

He brought his head up to look at me, smiling. 

"You know, you lasted more than 5 minutes, better than anyone I've slept with" I laughed.

"Damn East, fucking throwing shade I see"

 He took off his condom, discarding it in the bin, and laid down next to me.

"I have no words" I said, slightly out of breath. 

"Then I guess I've done my job right"