"Yep, Just Peachy..."

Two weeks passed and our trip came to an end. Each day, Calvin grew weirder than the day before. He would still treat me like his girlfriend but that didn't stop the occasional remarks about me to his fans, that weren't all that nice. 

I took them as a joke, but I think that the fans we're catching on that there was something off about him. When our relationship became public, his twitter feed was full of compliments coming from him, but now they were just rude remarks. The fans could tell from the start that we were "in love" and hoped it would last, but based on his actions, they were no longer so sure. 

We spend the entire flight back to Utah just like we did on the way to the UK, minus the hot girl who ends up fucking him over in the end.

From there we split. Me going back to Chicago and him beginning his move to Colorado.

I offered to help but he told me he can manage and not to worry about it.

------

I sat on my bed eating some pizza. Another declined Skype request to Calvin. I sighed quietly.

We haven't seen each other in a little over a week, since we came back from our trip. We weren't completely cut off because we still texted but it was weird. He would never decline an opportunity to talk to me face-to-face.

But now, he was just full of excuses....

"Im sorry I have to make a video"

"I'm going out with some friends that I made here"

"I went shopping with that guy I met at Ikea last week"

I sorta felt like an overly attached girlfriend, which was something I didn't want to become. I wanted Cal to have his freedom, and me getting mad at him made me feel like shit.

No wonder he avoids any chance he gets to talk to me, if I were him, I would do that too. 

I played with a blanket that was laying next to me. 

"You okay?"

I looked up to see Laila standing in the doorway.

"Yep, just peachy" I replied and returned my gaze towards my ceiling.

"Don't lie to me East" I felt the side of my bed sink a little bit, letting me know that she was now sitting next to me. 

"I don't want to talk about it"

I didn't want her to confirm my fears. The fear that I was being irrational and Cal doesn't want a girlfriend who's on his case about everything. Honestly, this is the first relationship that has made me question myself in years.

I felt her get up and let out a frustrated sigh, "fine suit yourself."