"Check Twitter Mate..."

We sat in the gazebo but it didn't look like it was going to stop raining anytime soon, so we called the only person that would come and get us...Niall. 

"He's on his way. He's also laughing at us" Calvin informed us when he got off the phone with the Brit. 

I rolled my eyes and laid down on the wooden ground, listening to the rain hitting everything around us. I loved the smell of rain, especially when surrounded by nature. It was so..fresh.

----

About 30 minutes later he pulled up 15 feet away from us.

"You have to make a run for it! I can't get any closer" Niall screamed over the rain.

Calvin wrapped his arm around me and we ran for the car. We climbed in the back and Niall snapped a picture of us.

"What the hell dude?" I asked, confused.

"Check twitter mate" he just laughed and turned around, pulling out and back onto the street.

I took my phone and went on my twitter feed, and just like i thought, Niall posted the picture of us. 

@ pyrocynical: @ leafyishere you're doing it wrong, that's not how you get your girl wet

I let out a dry laugh. "I am no longer friends with you Niall, I'm going to unfollow you"

He pulled over to the side of the road as fast as he could, turned around to face me, and said "do not unfollow Pyrocynical"