"What Happened Last Night...?"

The next morning I woke up in strange bed. It must have been in the room that Sam let us crash in last night.

I don't remember a lot about what happened, except of course my make out session with Cal.

I don't know if he did that because he was wasted, or because he had feelings for me. Honestly, I was hoping for the latter. I really did like Calvin. He was an amazing person. Funny. Hot. Kind of a dick but it added to his charm and somewhat dark sense of humor. 

I turned to look at the shirtless boy sleeping next to me. The covers were up to his chest, and he had a little drool on his cheek. I smiled to myself a little bit.

My head was pounding, and strangely there was a painful, burning sensation right above my hip bone. I could understand why my head would be hurting, but why the hell does my hip hurt. 

I lifted the sheets, pulling my shorts down, and saw black ink. 

I GOT A FUCKING TATTOO?!?!

I sat up to see it better. It was a name, but not just any name.

Calvin.

Fuck. Me.

As i was getting out of bed I noticed something right above Calvin's boxers.

It was a tattoo. A tattoo of MY name.

Easton.

"Calvin wake up" I said, nudging him. 

"East...I'm tired" he mumbled sleepily.

"We need to talk" I pulled the covers off him.

He shot up and as soon as he saw me, he smiled.

"We kissed last night and it felt great" 

"I know it did. But Cal..."

"Yeah?" he yawned.

"What happened last night?" 

"We made out, then went out to continue drinking" he said.

"What about our tattoos?"

He looked at me confused. "what the fuck are you talking about? we don't have fucking - woah!"

I reached my hand and pulled his boxers down a little, obviously not enough to see anything I wasn't supposed to see.

He looked at his tattoo and then searched my body for mine.

"fuck."

(A/N: I was supposed to update this earlier but my best friend came over, and we went to the park where we spend a couple of hours...then we came back to my house and watched Calvin, Niall, and Austin. You know how it is.

But anyways, I hope you guys are enjoying this story and feel free to comment what you would like to see. Im always up for suggestions.

And I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it might fucking suck)